Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"

Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 32406 times)

I have a good joke.

Let's go post ideas on how to assassinate Obama on the Internet.  Sounds like a great idea, right?

that's actually illegal though

Wow. I read through this whole thing and I must say, Brian is being extremely hypocritical.

Any one remember this "hilarious" joke?

So Brian is perfectly fine with making fun of thousands of people by making fun of Jesus' crucifixion but is insulted by a Gritty Grapnel joke.
Hah, no.

Brian was AFK for that, Cuddles.

You are a sick, twisted, son of a bitch.

First Gritty Grapnel and now 9/11, how do you live with yourself?

I can take a joke, but I've never considered national tragedies a laughing matter.
And you're a badmin so stfu

I have come to a conclusion.
Everyone with a Z in their name is an idiot.

I'd rather be a "badmin" than someone who pokes fun at national tragedies and won't even admit he's wrong.

This is true. One of the worst Ive seen.

Did you guys laugh during 9/11?  Just a question.

dude
nobody laughed

making jokes help us cope with the emotional impact of that day

Brian was AFK for that, Cuddles.
prove it

Having fun sucking Brian* off?

making jokes help us cope with the emotional impact of that day
prove it
Brian is invariably a.f.k when he's online. I'm a mod at tezuni's and I can confirm this. Again, this is not the first time Nick and KfAmped have done something like this. Once, when Brian was afk, they fetched him and put him on display adjacent to a sign stating "I'm brian and I'm a silly Jew" or something like that. In the screenshot he is in the a.f.k position. I'd say that there's a 90% chance that he was a.f.k.

Brian is invariably a.f.k when he's online. I'm a mod at tezuni's and I can confirm this. Again, this is not the first time Nick and KfAmped have done something like this. Once, when Brian was afk, they fetched him and put him on display adjacent to a sign stating "I'm brian and I'm a silly Jew" or something like that. In the screenshot he is in the a.f.k position. I'd say that there's a 90% chance that he was a.f.k.
so what you're saying is

brian is admin on the server

and he's pretty much always afk

so what you're saying is

brian is admin on the server

and he's pretty much always afk

When he's online, there are generally many admins and mods on, making him non-essential at the moment since they can handle freekilling, trolls etc. He generally looks at the chat from time to time to ensure everything is okay. Besides, the game is repetitive and there isn't much for a super-admin to do.

The massacre of 20 innocent children is hardly something to "joke" about.

Neither is the killing of 6 million Jews, but as BlockoBlocko pointed out, people do it anyway.

When he's online, there are generally many admins and mods on, making him non-essential at the moment since they can handle freekilling, trolls etc. He generally looks at the chat from time to time to ensure everything is okay. Besides, the game is repetitive and there isn't much for a super-admin to do.
then why was he on there?

since brian hates massacres, why doesn't he stop being the super-admin of a server that joked with the massacre of
6 million Jews