Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 32482 times)

[IMG]h
Yeah, a really fun server Zealot's got there. The only thing I ever said was "hi"
wow, I like zealot but that's just a richard move

under pressure?
what pressure?
i was pissed off and it's the only reason i was acting so entitled.
then let me revise that, same applies
i dont think you should be on the forums if you're going to go into a self-gratifying hissyfit whenever you're pissed off

are you 13 or what

Yeah. I'd like to apologize to everyone now that I've calmed down because I was being a massive prick to everyone.
I'm not trying to act like Bisjac.

Yeah, Apologize for something you don't care about, From my assumption,you don't care about others, you only care for fame and Doesn't really care about other's opinions. Return to this forum when you are More or less, Not a complete richard. We have ENOUGH of those around here.
But what Does this matter? If I was Baddy, Or Ephi, Or Rotondo, you would be terrified, I'm just a Little Forumer Stating It's opinion. you'll most likely shrug it off or insult me, Or if you were going to not do that, you will do it now, considering I said you would insult me, giving you the right to say "he said it, He deserved it."

So you think it's a joke that 24 innocent people, especially kids, were brutally murdered for no reason?
man, some folks really don't know how jokes work, huh

i can't make head nor tail of this post
i do think i see the snake though

i can't make head nor tail of this post
i do think i see the snake though

you Most likely have a very strange Coin. if you see a snake on it.

god you type like a handicap

wh
what
is anyone here fluent in stupid

are you furling's alt or something

It's a joke? WOW.

It's a joke? WOW.
i forgot, are you autistic
because that would really explain a lot right now

i forgot, are you autistic
because that would really explain a lot right now

whats wrong with feeling offended towards someone who is basically laughing at kids being murdered

Stupid? I wouldn't say that. though I do have some serious self esteem issues. I would say I'm below average.

And no. I'm not Furling's Alt. who ever that is. I'm just some dipstuff Alt from 2008/2009.

whats wrong with feeling offended towards someone who is basically laughing at kids being murdered
because being offended at everything is a really dumb way to live

there's a difference between being actually offended and being offended just to inconvenience others to put yourself in the limelight as a victim

This forum needs to learn the difference between a tasteless joke and just being tasteless.

because being offended at everything is a really dumb way to live
So we should live our lives and refuse to be offended by things, even if we are offended on the inside?

there's a difference between being actually offended and being offended just to inconvenience others to put yourself in the limelight as a victim
You don't have to be offended by a joke about Flash Mob to know it's wrong and shouldn't be done.

Who cares if people are offended by it. It's simply the wrong thing to do, regardless of how people react to it.