Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"

Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 32425 times)

So we should live our lives and refuse to be offended by things, even if we are offended on the inside?
that was a contradiction
you should just not be offended

So we should live our lives and refuse to be offended by things, even if we are offended on the inside?
if i had more room in my sig i would put this here

if there wasn't people in the room i would've laughed so hard

Yeah, a really fun server Zealot's got there. The only thing I ever said was "hi"
protip: he's making fun of you believing in nonsensial things such as a god.

protip: he's making fun of you believing in nonsensial things such as a god.
Just because you're an atheist doesn't mean you should disrespect other people's beliefs.

Just because you're an atheist doesn't mean you should disrespect other people's beliefs.
I'm an atheist too, but I'm not some starfish that denies other people of having other answers to the questions of life.

Stupid? I wouldn't say that. though I do have some serious self esteem issues. I would say I'm below average.

And no. I'm not Furling's Alt. who ever that is. I'm just some dipstuff Alt from 2008/2009.

The jokes flying over people's heads are almost palpable.

The jokes flying over people's heads are almost palpable.
I think what you meant to say was
The jokes flying over people's heads are enough to drop two towers
because relevancy :cookieMonster:

i wonder why this topic is still going
brian* stopped replying anyway

Making fun on 9/11 is like making cancer and holocaust jokes. Totally wrong but can be wicked funny.

zealot is really obsessed with his own server though, and it's getting really annoying

zealot is really obsessed with his own server though, and it's getting really annoying
stfu hes more populer then u so u cant tlak

The fact is:

The problem would have never happened if someone had not made the terrible joke. If you backtrack from where we are now, you will end up, every time, at the terrible joke. You cannot disagree with that. Zealot made the joke knowing that people could possibly be offended. He knew that it would cause problems, and it did.

This is all Zealot's fault. He is to blame. Nobody else is.

if you want to come to my server and argue with me or send me some angry messages in bold red text or something feel free but we really need to finish halloweenfest
is it just me or does zalot use every chance he can put his slimy fingers on to advertise his servers and threads

man, some folks really don't know how jokes work, huh

Okay, Taboo, tell us how jokes work, please.  I'm interested.

step 1
have a sense of humour