Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"

Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 32610 times)

3. Did the kids/staff think it was funny when Ryan Lanza came in the school? Obviously no.
Excuse me? Do you think this is funny?
Making fun of Gritty Grapnel Champ is rude and disrespectful. he committed Self Delete
you are no better than the kids who make fun of Amanda Todd.

I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't think this is funny.

1. Do the people of Newtown, CT think it's funny? Most likely not

2. Do the parents and family members of the murdered victims think it's funny? No.

3. Did the kids/staff think it was funny when Gritty Grapnel Champ came in the school? Obviously no.

4. Does the majority of America think it's funny? Considering how much support was given to the families, I don't think America thinks it's funny.

5. Do you think it's funny? Somehow yes.

Fixed the name, got his brother mixed up

Excuse me? Do you think this is funny?
Making fun of Gritty Grapnel Champ is rude and disrespectful. he committed Self Delete
you are no better than the kids who make fun of Amanda Todd.
Excuse me? You're forgetting he committed Self Delete to escape punishment for killing innocent children and terrorizing a school.

those children were not innocent

Excuse me? You're forgetting he committed Self Delete to escape punishment for killing innocent children and terrorizing a school.
well, wouldn't you rather not deal with that
it's a very easy to sympathize with situation

I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't think this is funny.

1. Do the people of Newtown, CT think it's funny? Most likely not

2. Do the parents and family members of the murdered victims think it's funny? No.

3. Did the kids/staff think it was funny when Ryan Lanza came in the school? Obviously no.

4. Does the majority of America think it's funny? Considering how much support was given to the families, I don't think America thinks it's funny.

5. Do you think it's funny? Somehow yes.
you are dumb lol.

the affected victims dont think it is funny, but they aren't everybody, are they.

those children were not innocent
what the hell? Are you serious? Of course they were. They were little children not even over the age of 10. How are they not innocent.
well, wouldn't you rather not deal with that
it's a very easy to sympathize with situation
That's not my point. Brainsmith said making fun of Gritty Grapnel Champ since he committed Self Delete is rude and disrespectful while he carried out a loving school massacre.

what the hell? Are you serious? Of course they were. They were little children not even over the age of 10. How are they not innocent.That's not my point.
They were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

He's extremely homophobic, ignorant, and preaches.
Not taking the bait, but anyways, hope your server goes well, Zealot. That eiffel tower was pretty cool.

They were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Yeah, they didn't expect a shooting, they were just going to school like they are supposed to. They defines innocence. They had no idea it was going to happen and they did NOT deserve it.

what the hell? Are you serious? Of course they were. They were little children not even over the age of 10. How are they not innocent.

how does that MAKE them innocent. you dont know.

i say the shooter saved us all from certain doom. the kids were up to some terrorist stuff.