Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 32584 times)

i wouldn't be offended by that. honestly im not seeing how it could be humorous but i'm sure you could make a joke with it somehow.
even if i don't find it funny, i don't get offended by it. i don't get offended over internet jokes.

All I'm saying is its all fun and games until you get offended.

By the way whats the difference between Internet jokes and RL jokes?

All I'm saying is its all fun and games until you get offended.

By the way whats the difference between Internet jokes and RL jokes?
that is completely missing the point.
people tend to be more offensive over the internet than real life. people are more contained in reality.

that is completely missing the point.
people tend to be more offensive over the internet than real life. people are more contained in reality.
so you never get offended by jokes

wait wait wait so zalot doesn't want people killing innocent animals getting killed
but makes jokes about innocent children (who are animals really) getting killed
wat

wait wait wait so zalot doesn't want people killing innocent animals
but makes jokes about innocent children (who are animals really) getting killed
wat
noedit: i borked that entire first sentence up

vegans only care about animals only, they could care less about actual people being killed because we kill animals!!!!!11!1!!!

wait what's wrong with hunting for sport

i dont approve of people getting murdered where the hell did you get that idea
i just dont think its the end of the world if someone makes a little joke about it, its not like it makes the situation worse

wait what's wrong with hunting for sport
nothing, that's the joke

vegans only care about animals only, they could care less about actual people being killed because we kill animals!!!!!11!1!!!
the modify button is for losers

I'm not a vegan I'm a vegetarian. I hate it when people get the mixed up.

after reading this drama im pretty sure that zalot hates children. i have a feeling that he enjoys hearing about them being brutally slaughtered -- like pigs. he might even fantasize about offing his innocent victims himself one day. this freak might actually commit the next big shooting. he  is so sick im appalled. he not only needs to be banned from thsi game but from society

what i really loving hate about vegans, who are vegans because they don't support animal abuse or whatever, is that when there is a loving plate of meat in front of them, already dead, they're like (ogm i am not going to eat it because i dont support the treatment animals bla bla bla)
i mean its already loving dead