Author Topic: Hunting Experiences  (Read 5432 times)

I used to squirrel hunt with my pellet gun (its a hunting pellet gun)

totally wrecked a blade of grass, im so cool

Any suggestions on compact or youth .22s? I was thinking somewhere along the lines of one of the Henry Youth .22s or an AR-7, but I want one under $200.

never been hunting in my life, never even held an actual gun. I could never bring myself to kill an animal.

Technically not hunting but anyone here ever wrestled with goats/sheep?

Never been hunting but I'd like to try though

My grandfather doesn't hunt anymore and my dad said he never really liked it

One time when I was hunting, I had crawled through a gulley towards two emus and had finally gotten close enough to take a shot without them noticing me and sprinting off. So I rise up and position myself to take the shot, look to my left and see an old crinkly bush with two little kids (goats) staring at me, then they panic and jump around going apestuff and scared off the emus.
Motherforgeters.

One time when I was hunting, I had crawled through a gulley towards two emus and had finally gotten close enough to take a shot without them noticing me and sprinting off. So I rise up and position myself to take the shot, look to my left and see an old crinkly bush with two little kids (goats) staring at me, then they panic and jump around going apestuff and scared off the emus.
Motherforgeters.
You have guns???
In australia/???

Well, after much thought, I got a Henry AR-7, Survival Rifle. It cost $220 and is a nice gun. It feels really good and everything compacts into the stock. I won't have time to shoot it before next Saturday, when I go hunting. Hopefully I'll get a shot at a squirrel or two to test it out then!

i forgeted up a refrigerator with my .22lr savage mkii

I went hunting without any weapons of any sort.  I ran out into the woods and hid.  Soon, I saw a huge 8-point buck.  It seemed to sniff something out of the ordinary, and looked in my direction.  It turned and walked the other way and I stealthily followed it.  Once I got close enough, I sprung out and ran after it.  I jumped and grabbed it by the antlers and dragged it to the ground.  I twisted it's head and broke it's neck.  I had venison that night.

^best hunting experience ever

I jumped and grabbed it by the antlers and dragged it to the ground.  I twisted it's head and broke it's neck.
i really doubt this happened

I went hunting without any weapons of any sort.  I ran out into the woods and hid.  Soon, I saw a huge 8-point buck.  It seemed to sniff something out of the ordinary, and looked in my direction.  It turned and walked the other way and I stealthily followed it.  Once I got close enough, I sprung out and ran after it.  I jumped and grabbed it by the antlers and dragged it to the ground.  I twisted it's head and broke it's neck.  I had venison that night.

^best hunting experience ever
ok rockslide

i really doubt this happened

Wot...? You think I'm lying?

I don't think you got the hint that it's a joke.