Poll

Which penis insult is better

snake wrinkle
yellow snake crumb
richardwart
Horserooster man
richardsplash

Author Topic: INSULTS MEGATHREAD  (Read 9475 times)

K this stupid blockhead came on this family rp i was on and was like YOU BITTCHES YOU stuff SNIFFING star fish RAPES snake roosterS  i was mad post your insults experiences and just ideas here

man do you smell or what!

inb4cigarette
inb4monday

"You cigarette monday!"

That is all.

I think, no, I am positive that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life. You know, in the short time we've been together, you have demonstrated every loathsome characteristic of the male personality, and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually handicapped, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick.

oh and after bite your thumb at him
using emotes or something

Your soul is a appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable, mangled up in tangled up knots.

"You are a stuffstain on the cloth of humanity" is the greatest one i've ever heard

You aren't worth my pleasure of insulting because you are worth nothing.

still haven't used this one

op can't stop sucking roosters

You stinky poo face! >:3

lol best insult evr

the best insult is definitely calling someone a snake wrinkle

I think, no, I am positive that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life. You know, in the short time we've been together, you have demonstrated every loathsome characteristic of the male personality, and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually handicapped, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick.

So civilized that you sound like a BRITISH ASSloving FAT OVEREATING DIABETIC BITCH

careful kids insults are for hurt not for jokes