Author Topic: Niven - Stalker  (Read 7290 times)

Niven seems like a pest.

despite all this there's no reason to stalk him everywhere and trash him back
except, you know, he did this to me. i'll post pics in a bit. i didn't do jack stuff to him either in the skype chat.

and here's some prime examples. this was in mid june-ish

pictures go from newest > oldest

you were actually banned for doing so. that should've been a wake-up call that "hey, maybe i should just ignore this guy"
no, it was likely "too cool for the internet statement".  it wasn't for being overly aggressive.

I'm with niven on this one

rocketttdog is rocketttdog, his behavior is unsurprising to me

I'm with niven on this one

rocketttdog is rocketttdog, his behavior is unsurprising to me
*mura is rocket who was rocketttdog on forums.

also you can clearly see i did loving nothing to rocket in the call, and he's the one holding the grudge on me. these were after the borderlands 2 stuff. mura is just this alter ego of rocket on the forums.

*mura is rocket who was rocketttdog on forums.

also you can clearly see i did loving nothing to rocket in the call, and he's the one holding the grudge on me. these were after the borderlands 2 stuff. mura is just this alter ego of rocket on the forums.
I know who he is. I call people by the moniker I know them best by. I never saw rocket much ingame, mostly on the forums.

I know who he is. I call people by the moniker I know them best by. I never saw rocket much ingame, mostly on the forums.
alright, i was just clarifying it even more for those who don't know.

gonna side with niven on this one too

both him and mura should've handled this better, but atleast Niven's motive is understandable

why side with anyone

they both act like little babies

gonna side with niven on this one too

both him and mura should've handled this better, but atleast Niven's motive is understandable

That wasnt me. Zoneark (nivens buttbuddy who had his BLID deactivated for phishing) changed his name to that to make me look bad.

That wasnt me. Zoneark (nivens buttbuddy who had his BLID deactivated for phishing) changed his name to that to make me look bad.
oh my god lol

I'm going to Niven's side now

yes zoneark changed his name on skype to frame you, 4 months in advance for the inevitable drama topic that he knew you would make and now you have just activated his trap card!!!

also he never phished.