Niven - Stalker

Author Topic: Niven - Stalker  (Read 7279 times)

thread backfired, i proved my actions were justifiable, rocket remains to be an idiot.
Yes, but why were you making smart ass ddos comments?

Yes, but why were you making smart ass ddos comments?
might want to read the thread

also lol rocket nice move

this is hilarious
niven keep living your lie one day it will catch up with you!!!!

This is all just dumb. Grow up apologize to each other and move on with life.

Niven, just block him you dumbass.

I don't side with Niven nor Mura in this case and anyone who is siding with one person should be shamed.
They are both in the wrong, Niven could've ignored it and blocked him but instead kept fueling the fire and Mura did the same.

yeah, niven should not have done all that but after seeing mura's behavior in this thread, i do want to side with niven

I don't side with Niven nor Mura in this case and anyone who is siding with one person should be shamed.
They are both in the wrong, Niven could've ignored it and blocked him but instead kept fueling the fire and Mura did the same.
i can post what really made me backlash. I have the whole conversation between paul, rocket, and i, where racial slurs were thrown out on both sides a lot. I've ignored him, clearly in the skype chat, but there's so much a person can take.

Its a raging war that will may never be won.

Niven, I offer you a truce at this time and I will no longer be tribal towards your kind as long as you stop stalking me on the blockland forums.

Deal?

how is this a "raging war" lol

you got beat down over the last two pages since the chatlogs were posted.  don't act like you're a victim in this, you deserve the backlash for such a stuffty drama thread.

oh and
Niven, I offer you a truce at this time and I will no longer be tribal towards your kind as long as you stop stalking me on the blockland forums.
I will no longer be tribal
towards your kind
nice job still being tribal lol

Its a raging war that will may never be won.
what were you expecting when you made this drama topic then?

after how you acted, especially when you were calling all of my proof a "lie", the damage that you and paul already dealt, and how much of a richard you were/still are to me, how the forget can i call a "truce" with you? knowing you, and my past experience for "forgiving you", you're just gonna turn around and stab me in the back.

Then just leave me alone lmao, stop trying to play CS:Go with me

Then just leave me alone lmao, stop trying to play CS:Go with me
i dont want to play with you, hell i hate playing with you, but sadly kira and you are friends (cause you buy him stuff all the time, including a ddos!), and I you know, treat my friends like actual friends, and play with him. he then invites you to the same party, and finally you start talking stuff at me again.

ITT friendship counseling sorely needed.