Niven - Stalker

Author Topic: Niven - Stalker  (Read 7275 times)

kira is the only person who likes you out of the group of friends he tried to add you to. everyone else hates you niven. and nowadays most people cant stand kira either so he will prolly be with you soon

colton, caleb, matt, puerto, andrew, and christian are fine with me. chris is just aware of my existence, and surprisingly, so is paul. paul's shockingly nice to me, whether it was just an illusion or not, but from what happened last night, we had a casual conversation with kira.

i thought this topic/debate was over

-snip-
i dont see anything bad here. i just see jokes that can be taken as offensive.

lol u srs

lol u srs
then again, when i do stuff like that people think im serious, like that one time i said i liked the upside down cross symbol...

more

so this will never get resolved because Niven won't shut the forget up about Mura's insults and Mura won't shut the forget up in general

ITT friendship counseling sorely needed.

idk it literally seems like only mura is still being a friend instigating stuff.  niven can be forgiving, case in point:  i used to hate niven.

no, seriously.  i used to hate niven and he would hate me back equally.  eventually over time as we played more games in groups of people i warmed up to him though, cause he ended up being an alright guy.

mura, just as far as i can tell from this thread, is being a douchenozzle and probably feels inferior unless he mentions skin colors and all that.

idk it literally seems like only mura is still being a friend instigating stuff.  niven can be forgiving, case in point:  i used to hate niven.

no, seriously.  i used to hate niven and he would hate me back equally.  eventually over time as we played more games in groups of people i warmed up to him though, cause he ended up being an alright guy.
dude i remember that
i used to forgeten own you in tf2, but then we all played mw3 and it was fun

i used to hate niven then I liked him and now i hate him. oh well i guess

Jesus Christ, do none of you people have a shift key?

we speak in lower case because we're totally radical d00d

Bleh I dont need one. Thank you tablet.

well i can't speak for anyone else, but i'm forgetin' lazy, so if i can sacrifice any grammatical structures without the loss of meaning, i'm there man.

It's bisjac's fault