Poll

Which Doctor's screwdriver should be used?

9th or 10th Doctor
4 (21.1%)
11th Doctor
4 (21.1%)
Both screwdrivers as separate items.
9 (47.4%)
Neither, I don't support this suggestion.
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Sonic Screwdriver (No longer being worked on)  (Read 4683 times)

This could be a fairly simple tool that looks like Doctor Who's Sonic Screwdriver, which is basically a metal rod with a light thingy at the end that allows the Doctor to open locked doors and hack computer terminals. In game, there could be a few RTB prefs and a new event.
onSonicScrewdriver would be triggered on a brick that a Sonic Screwdriver has been used on.
There could be an RTB pref to open up doors, regardless of whether they have any events to do that.
There could also be an RTB pref to activate all onVariableTrue events on a brick if VCE is installed.

Ninth and tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver.

Eleventh Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver.

Yes, I know this has been suggested before, but I don't think it's ever been actually done.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 04:16:35 AM by TristanLuigi »

I'm not a Doctor Who fan, but I do like this suggestion.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 08:26:51 PM by gr8dayseth »

Oh ass.
There's your proof lol
Lol, that spelling isn't even unique to Doctor Who, it's just how you spell doctor.
More pictures. The last four are the modern ones, retracted and extended.

Lol, that spelling isn't even unique to Doctor Who, it's just how you spell doctor.
Oh yeah, I knew.
Sometimes I just spell it like that without even thinking :p

I really hope this gets made. I would dl it for sure if it was made(made really well anyway).

I think we should use this Sonic screwdriver instead.

Done with the first one, left to right! Wanna see?

Oh, I got another one done!

But for real, don't those look like forks?

Oh, I got another one done!

But for real, don't those look like forks?
Oh my god lol
Only the 11th's screwdriver looks like a fork. Also, the first one wasn't really meant to be an item but ok

Oh my god lol
Only the 11th's screwdriver looks like a fork. Also, the first one wasn't really meant to be an item but ok
Wait, you think the first image was real?  I just scaled a cylinder from Milkshape.