Author Topic: Fun day at the hospital  (Read 4736 times)

+1 staple in the back of my head for me!

But really, what the hell?  Normal day ruined.

Well, this may be the gayest thing that could ever happen, but I stood up after sitting for a long time watching some wonders of the world bullice cream on National Geographic  and felt light headed and dizzy and just straight up fainted.  Of course my big ass kitchin table leg is right where my head lands, so I get like... knocked out I dunno.  So blah blah hospital and bad cut in the back so staple.

Long. :[

EDIT: Sorry if that sounded like a paper staple was somehow in the back of my head.  Not the case.

That's what I thought at first. lol

That has to hurt. :o

CAN WE HAS PICS?

happened to me once, three stables :(
cut the skin on my head from falling out of a tree and down a hill >_<

Can we have pics, miss?

it was three years ago  :cookieMonster:
no pics for you

but i can tell you i went to the hospital %100 a wake with blood comming down my face and then made we wait for a hour in ER =D so the little kids could get there small cuts checked while im dieing  :cookieMonster:

:cookieMonster:

Well... I cut the tip of my finger off and they made me wait in the Waiting Room. Some random dude got

up and started yelling at the secretary to let me in, so they did. The tip of my finger was stuck in a door, and the doctor just threw it out. It grew back, though! :cookieMonster:

I falled out of a roller coaster a few months ago.

Stop wining that's nothing.

I falled out of a roller coaster a few months ago.
Are you sure you didn't just get out? Or was it a tiny kiddie ride?

No, the belt got unleashed in the middle of the ride.
I falled on somthing soft...i can't remember what was it.

I had an allergic reaction to chickens and got a blister on my eye.

I remember when i was young i once slipped on a towel and ended up head butting the sink in the bathroom very hard. Next thing, i felt blood coming down my face and i then i collapsed. My dad had to drag me into the car to get me to the accident unit. I now have a scar on my forehead but it is not very noticeable now.

I remember when i was young i once slipped on a towel and ended up head butting the sink in the bathroom very hard. Next thing, i felt blood coming down my face and i then i collapsed. My dad had to drag me into the car to get me to the accident unit. I now have a scar on my forehead but it is not very noticeable now.
Why didn't he just pick you up? My Parents could pick me up until I was about 10.

I had a coarctation of the aorta. I needed 2 operations because the first one was where they kind of detoured the artery instead of replacing it but it didn't work so in the end they cut out my aorta and replaced it with a bit of plastic tubing.