Author Topic: AwesomerOmega is the Worst Troll in Blockland *Video Footage*  (Read 4229 times)

I'd like to think trolling has grown beyond just words on the internet. There are many ways to troll that don't even require talking/typing at all. Trolling to me is just being a prick. I'd' say trolling can even be a good thing... as long as it's hilarious. I share because it's funny as heck.
so making someone lose in mario party means you're trolling?

what the forget is wrong with you

you're a dumbass op
Thanks!

Last time I checked this was the drama forum. Thanks for helping spread the love.

Moar fails. This one is incredibly funny.

so making someone lose in mario party means you're trolling?

what the forget is wrong with you
Yes and lots.

pretty sure at this point that OP is the troll here

pretty sure at this point that OP is the troll here
or has the bare minimum of common sense

i think awesomer is the best troll ever

not only did he not do anything incriminating, he's managed to get you to post a topic and make a complete idiot out of yourself

i think awesomer is the best troll ever

not only did he not do anything incriminating, he's managed to get you to post a topic and make a complete idiot out of yourself
A troll that didn't post a port about a troll that didn't troll?

I do believe that the OP is right on this post. I've watched the videos multiple times and I have come to the conclusion that Awesomer is probably the worst troll ever. I do not understand why all of you guys are hating on Mickers for posting the truth.

I do believe that the OP is right on this post. I've watched the videos multiple times and I have come to the conclusion that Awesomer is probably the worst troll ever. I do not understand why all of you guys are hating on Mickers for posting the truth.
Trying too hard, Mickers.

The forget? What's even the big deal here again? This is not drama.

Trying too hard, Mickers.
unless a secret trolling buddy of mickers!!

what if these two are actually pat and redyz?!

unless a secret trolling buddy of mickers!!

what if these two are actually pat and redyz?!
Who?

Badspot

• Administrator
This is not trolling.  This is a playing speedkart.