Author Topic: AwesomerOmega is the Worst Troll in Blockland *Video Footage*  (Read 4232 times)

http://youtu.be/wD0JGbBpnu4

So this kid tries to run over as many people as possible in SpeedKart but I swear he fails every single time. Here at least I got video evidence of it.

How bad do you have to be to fail at trolling in Blockland?

GG.

i would definitely run over people in speedkart just because i'm competing against them and they ain't gonna beat me in me this time over!!

i'm not sure how running people over is trolling?

Fixed video link for the lazy.
Not sure why that didn't work. It still works if copy pasted in the browser however here's a different one you can try.

pretty sure the whole point of speedkart is to beat the other drivers

and that's what he's doing

pretty sure the whole point of speedkart is to beat the other drivers

and that's what he's doing
Perhaps but when you fail this hard at it...

Perhaps but when you fail this hard at it...
...then you suck? that's not trolling.

I'd like to think trolling has grown beyond just words on the internet. There are many ways to troll that don't even require talking/typing at all. Trolling to me is just being a prick. I'd' say trolling can even be a good thing... as long as it's hilarious. I share because it's funny as heck.

This is "drama."

This is the hellhole where you post annoying people who do annoying things, not things that are "funny." This wasn't even funny anyway.

I did this with Badspot once. Replace Omega with Badspot and Gizmo with me and that's what was going on.
I honestly don't see anything wrong with this because it's not trolling or breaking any rules. If anything it's just taunting.

I actually prefer that people that arent in a kart get road on and killed.
It happened to me that people without kart are the last ones in the game, and they just make it longer.

What?
All he did was try to roll over someone. This is not trolling.

What exactly was he doing wrong?

this is not trolling, nor is it any other sort of offense

the point of speedkart is to win the race
by running over the dude who is walking, you can win the race