Make Hands Visible In First Person.

Author Topic: Make Hands Visible In First Person.  (Read 715 times)

Is it possible to make the Players` hands visible in first person,If so,Can someone make an add-on for that?

Is it possible to make the Players` hands visible in first person,If so,Can someone make an add-on for that?
Weapons can have a fake hand that can only be one color. Badspot could enable hand visibility in first person, or Port can probably work his coding magic although the chances of enabling it without Badspot's help is very low.

I think you can color hands on items with the correct player hand color like the speedkarts do but I'm not sure if you can use the same technique used on vehicles on items.

I think you can color hands on items with the correct player hand color like the speedkarts do but I'm not sure if you can use the same technique used on vehicles on items.

You can only color players, items, vehicles, shapes (and possibly a few others - I'm tired). The only way to color an image is skinTags, which require premade texture files for each unique color tag.

You can only color players, items, vehicles, shapes (and possibly a few others - I'm tired). The only way to color an image is skinTags, which require premade texture files for each unique color tag.
Speedkarts color hands and it doesn't have thousands of textures.

Because that's an actual object, not an item, items doesn't have an object id like vehicles and can't be selected specifically to change the node color.

Speedkarts are vehicles.

Speedkarts are vehicles.
I was not aware that you couldn't make nodes in items the same way you do in vehicles.

I was not aware that you couldn't make nodes in items the same way you do in vehicles.
vehicles are more similar to players than weapons, with vehicles you can hide/show and color nodes

yay nobody read my post and everybody is repeating it partially

vehicles are more similar to players than weapons, with vehicles you can hide/show and color nodes

yay nobody read my post and everybody is repeating it partially
I read it :)