Author Topic: i play the baritone  (Read 622 times)

yes  remember that topic i made about baritone or clarinet
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=229601.0
well i got my baritone in august and it's fun to play, i have been learning songs to play in band class but i forgot to bring it home today so i cant play for you guys

APPARENTLY THE BARITONE IS SOME EUPHONIUM stuff IDK
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 07:19:12 PM by NalNalas »

I've been playing the baritone for 6 or so years.

anyone who plays baritone should know that baritone is actually a version of many instruments like baritone saxophone. a baritone is actually a euphonium and if you were to tell any composer that you played baritone, they would never hire you to play their song. even though baritone is technically a separate instrument, they are basically the same only one can go lower. no one plays baritone professionally above middle school band.

better you learn this now
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 06:26:35 PM by Passta »

High five for brass bros!
Ive been playing the trombone for 4 years

What type of Baritone? Is it the Barry Sax? I love that thing.

Ive been playing the trombone for 4 years
Brass Bros! I've been playing the cornet for 7/8 years now!

Baritone Sax is best Baritone

anyone who plays baritone should know that baritone is actually a version of many instruments like baritone saxophone. a baritone is actually a euphonium and if you were to tell any composer that you played baritone, they would never hire you to play their song. even though baritone is technically a separate instrument, they are basically the same only one can go lower. no one plays baritone professionally above middle school band.

better you learn this now
high school marching baritones though

Ive been playing the baritone for 4 years

I was thinking, "BARITONE WHAT", before I remembered there was an instrument just called a baritone.

i play bass clarinet, piano, and tenor sax