Author Topic: Ancient add-on begging thread  (Read 19627 times)

I have this folder. Name what addons you'd like. I'm not going to upload the whole thing for two reasons: 1. it's half a gigabyte and I don't feel like waiting for that to upload to some site and 2. I doubt ephi would be happy considering there's a lot of failed, poor quality, probably broken addons. And some private ones iirc

But name any addons and I can search for it.

Dude please upload them ,0,  , I need them.

-post-

I'm pretty sure the current 'beam light' is private right now. I may be wrong but that's as far as I know.

Anyone have a v8 era copy of Ephialtes' flamethrower, or any copy of Kaje's Dual Uzis? Still lookin' for 'em.

thought i gave u one wtf pliNY

thought i gave u one wtf pliNY

You did! Now I'm looking for a v8 era copy.

I wanna try and port the original.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 08:16:23 PM by Pliny »

I still want the archieves... Does anyone else have it, that isn't too lazy to upload it.

i think Blocko car R, Monster Jeep, Racing Buggy, limo, and sedan should be good enough for me.

does anyone have

CityRP.zip              06-Jul-2009 19:32   29K 
      CityRPTransactionMod..> 17-Mar-2009 03:53  4.0K 

pm it to me please

does anyone have

CityRP.zip              06-Jul-2009 19:32   29K 
      CityRPTransactionMod..> 17-Mar-2009 03:53  4.0K 

pm it to me please
Iban's?

I need Kaje's Autolauncher

the 3 barrel rocket launcher

Anyone have the old Helmet Hat?

Anyone have the old Helmet Hat?

I had it...

Anyway, I found a v8 copy of the autolauncher, if anyone knows how to port it ( or can give me a tutorial on how to do so. ). But I'd still prefer the version that is already ported.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 10:37:28 PM by Bomb Kirby »

I had it...

Anyway, I found a v8 copy of the autolauncher, if anyone knows how to port it ( or can give me a tutorial on how to do so. ). But I'd still prefer the version that is already ported.

I have one I fixed up summat from someone else's port. Here ya go.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w8yqgoxqw5x225s/Weapon_AutoLauncher.zip

I have the Doge launcher if anyone wants it