Author Topic: Ancient add-on begging thread  (Read 19633 times)

Is this private addon or someone has it?

I have several old hard to obtain addons, although I don't know exactly what ones I have off the top of my head. I know I have the HalfLife Buggy, HalfLife Airboat, CC150s, Mini-nuke, CCRPG anti tank gun, M1 Abrams and several others. I'll check and re-post when I get home.

-item-

I thought that was something Barnabas was making? Better ask him, but I'm pretty sure he probably won't release it.

I have several old hard to obtain addons, although I don't know exactly what ones I have off the top of my head. I know I have the HalfLife Buggy, HalfLife Airboat, CC150s, Mini-nuke, CCRPG anti tank gun, M1 Abrams and several others. I'll check and re-post when I get home.
Don't post the mini nuke, you might get banned.
and everyone has it anymore

just popping in again, check my sig link if anything in there interests you.

Don't post the mini nuke, you might get banned.
and everyone has it anymore

Haha, I won't. I want the working copy that I have to stay a working copy and not get craponed like the original.

I have the Doge launcher if anyone wants it
if you mean the "" Meme? then ILL TAKE IT

The mini-nuke is forgeted up. Get the fixed one.

I kind of want this one  :cookieMonster:

Does anyone have that script by Kalphiter that is called the no-mount script? I found it on GSF's old addon topic for his aircraft carrier but the link is broken. Oh, and I could use with the carrier also.

Bump? Still looking for dual uzis.