Author Topic: Ancient add-on begging thread  (Read 19611 times)

A thread to beg for add-ons with. Are you looking for add-ons, too? Can't find the RTB2 archive anymore, or are the links all dead? Well, here's someplace to do the begging in.

I'm looking for any copies of:
-Kaje's dual uzis
-Ephialtes' Flamethrower Found, thanks Khain!
-Solarflare's old Gravity Gun, as seen here.
Found it! Thanks to the hacker for this one.
-Heedicalking's Hydra flak tank
If anyone can scrounge up anything, it'd be appreciated. Thanks.

If you have any old add-ons you might want to ask for, here might be a good place to ask.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 02:40:25 PM by Pliny »

not too sure if they're easy to find or if the links work but whatever

player duck
funballlllllll
set random events

curiosblockland6's "Long lost addons"
target events
tumble events

try looking in there

but apparently ephi's mystical flamethrower of legend doesn't exist anymore
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 07:57:01 PM by The Resonte! »

Target events don't have a working download link....Does anyone have it to put up?

Gravity Cat made(?) a fixed(??) version of the target events that he's linked to in his Modification Discussion thread. Grab it here.

but apparently ephi's mystical flamethrower of legend doesn't exist anymore

Eh. I'm just looking for any copies of the add-ons that I can find. It's still possible to port 'em from the v8 add-on format, so I don't think that any particularly old copies would be an issue. Hell, if someone posted a link to the uzis or flamethrower, that's what I'd expect, anyway!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 02:36:38 PM by Pliny »

vce download anyone
for people that are too lazy to search it.

Target events don't have a working download link....Does anyone have it to put up?
swim through the bl_botway gamemode needed addons and youll find a fixed event_target
not trying to advertise, i just dont want to upload the file

I don't have time to check and see if this actually is the Gravity Gun add-on I have, but it should be the Gravity Gun you linked. Click here.

Go to modification discussion, and then go to GCats thread. It has working target events. I think they might be on RTB.

I don't have time to check and see if this actually is the Gravity Gun add-on I have, but it should be the Gravity Gun you linked. Click here.

Eyup, that's the one I was looking for. Thanks man!

I remember having this old Vehicle Physics add-on in which you can destroy bricks by crashing into them with vehicles. I've already used the bar but with no results.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:19:46 PM by Theepicman »

I remember having this old Vehicle Physics add-on in which you can destroy bricks by crashing into them with vehicles. I've already used the bar but with no results.

That's Zack0Wack0's Rampaging Vehicles. He made it private for some reason, but someone kindly linked to it here.

That's Zack0Wack0's Rampaging Vehicles. He made it private for some reason, but someone kindly linked to it here.
Thanks!

can someone dropbox the funball