Author Topic: Nuclear Throne - Formerly Wasteland Kings.  (Read 1287 times)

Remember how every game in the Mojam bundle was crap, except for Wasteland Kings? That game is now Nuclear Throne, and it's now on Steam Early Access. You should totally get it.

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/242680
Vlambeer's page: http://nuclearthrone.com/
The original Wasteland Kings if you don't wanna buy the game, right away: http://vlambeer.com/3/

If you don't know what this is, this is a procedurally-generated "roguelike-like" made by Vlambeer, it's also kind of "bullet-hell-ish". I can't really describe it... it's like a real-time version of Gauntlet mixed with The Binding of Isaac, with mutants and guns.
You can play as one of many mutants with special abilities and perks, spicing up the gameplay a-bit.

Also, keep in mind that this isn't the final product, so expect more wonderful things to come. Every Tuesday and Thursday, Vlambeer will be streaming the development of NT.

I hope the people who got Wasteland Kings will get this one, too.

I hope the people who got Wasteland Kings will get this one, too.
NOPE, YOU HAVE TO BUUYYY IT.

This pissed me off to the extreme. Not that i feel like i should get it for free, but a discount would be nice. >:(

This pissed me off to the extreme. Not that i feel like i should get it for free, but a discount would be nice. >:(
You really don't deserve a discount.
You really think that if you played the prototype of a game, you should get a special discount? Hell, you weren't even paying for WK in the bundle.

You really think that if you played the prototype of a game, you should get a special discount? Hell, you weren't even paying for WK in the bundle.

No, I'm pretty sure we were paying for games that were going to be made. Not prototypes. Either way, we were not paying for WK, no, but we were paying for all of the games, sort of like a gamble. I mean, we had no idea if any games were even going to be made, it was mostly a gamble thing.

Apparently this gamble didn't turn out well at all, we got a few buggy games, and a prototype that we have to re-buy to get updates.

Honestly, I am going to re-buy it because it was fun, however I just felt that clarification was needed.

You really don't deserve a discount.
Considering i put 10 dollars into the whole bundle because i wanted to donate a bit of money. I feel slightly like i should get at least something out of it.

But whatever.

Considering i put 10 dollars into the whole bundle because i wanted to donate a bit of money. I feel slightly like i should get at least something out of it.

But whatever.
The game is 12.99, that's nothing.

Hell I made that last night just from a random gun drop in CSGO.

The game is 12.99, that's nothing.

Hell I made that last night just from a random gun drop in CSGO.
Being unemployed and not exactly having money to throw around. Ehh, this isn't as easy for me.

Being unemployed and not exactly having money to throw around. Ehh, this isn't as easy for me.
Ask parents for work, I don't have a job and I just bought a new monitor for $99

Ask parents for work, I don't have a job and I just bought a new monitor for $99
Hah, my parents paying me money. That's classic.

Hah, my parents paying me money. That's classic.
You work, you get payed.

Ask for real jobs not chores

You work, you get payed.

Ask for real jobs not chores
Yeah, see, my parents are starfishs. No matter what i do, they will not pay me.

Yeah, see, my parents are starfishs. No matter what i do, they will not pay me.
Maybe because you don't do any work?

Maybe because you don't do any work?
I had a job all summer. I take care of all the animals. I clean up around the house.

Yes, i clearly do nothing.

I had a job all summer. I take care of all the animals. I clean up around the house.

Yes, i clearly do nothing.
Start laundering money selling lemonade and mowing lawns. Get contacts with your local mafioso councilman.