23 (9.3%)
JACK DENNINGER
6 (2.4%)
Malkovich's gaming game show contestants
9 (3.6%)
Other
10 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 247

Author Topic: The JonTron Megathread: 90% ECH 10% Birds  (Read 138612 times)

why the hell do you guys splurge over the grumps talking about jon
its obvious as hell they still have connections and are friends because they're comfortable talking to one another

why the hell do you guys splurge over the grumps talking about jon
its obvious as hell they still have connections and are friends because they're comfortable talking to one another

yeah so i guess nothing happened right i mean compulsively not communicating with your friend for a year and a half is normal

I was thinking about the 'Food Fight!' episode and decided to do a wee bit of research on the film. Holy stuff $45,000,000 - $65,000,000 budget, and they produced that piece of stuff. The animator complained that critics were too harsh on the film, but I don't blame the critics holy stuff.

yeah so i guess nothing happened right i mean compulsively not communicating with your friend for a year and a half is normal
i have to agree with zombie considering its not that big of a deal and everyone is stuffting concrete over it

forget I'M STUPID AND THOUGHT GG WAS IN NY AREA forget ME
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:37:31 AM by Ragequit »

guys hold the forget on
does anybody else think the buildings look like they're from the new york area or am i dumb
Jontron lives in NY IIRC

sorry, i forgot that you're arin and know eveything about him. and that he never ever communicated even in private with jon at all. nope. no possibility

just because they didn't talk on social media doesn't mean they stopped communicating

sorry, i forgot that you're arin and know eveything about him. and that he never ever communicated even in private with jon at all. nope. no possibility
right i forgot you're arin and that you know you communicated with him privately and that theres no other possibility

ey iunno if they did talk or not but dont reverse the same claim he did if you're just going to use the same argument

anyways has jon said anything about the episode or when its going to come out or was it just pictures?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 02:36:51 PM by F3d323 »

the burden of proof lies on the party presenting the information...

the burden of proof lies on the party presenting the information...
damn ive been bamboozled

u betr beliv it bustr i'm the bamboozliest

right i forgot you're arin and that you know he communicated with him privately and that theres no other possibility
what
this sentence makes no sense

what
this sentence makes no sense
what i meant was that you're just saying the same thing but reversed
"he did it!" "no he didnt!"
we cant know either and i was just pointing out we're probably be going back and forth saying the same thing

but otto bamboozled the argument so iunno

also by "communicating with him" i meant communicating with jon
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 02:38:24 PM by F3d323 »

what i meant was that you're just saying the same thing but reversed
uh huh? what point are you trying to prove here. of course i'm not gonna say the same thing as him. i disagree with him