Author Topic: masturbating before bed  (Read 6964 times)

anyone else have trouble falling asleep if they don't do a little extra something? it's kind of become a bit of a bed-time ritual and it's rare for me to go to bed alone without a little single player beforehand.

oh god what is this

Quote it, there is a dl and when you download it that comes up
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:50:59 PM by Nal »

yeah i choke the chicken before i go to sleep

oamls
Wat
it's salmon

you forgot the n

get it? because it's what her cooter smells like

hue

god damnit why does everyone masturbate so damn much.

only after like a month do i occasionally feel the need to masturbate before bed if ive seen some kinda erotica during the day

it's salmon

you forgot the n

get it? because it's what her cooter smells like

hue

oh damn

terrible scramble 1/10 could have added purple ok you did I give you 5/10

god damnit why does everyone masturbate so damn much.

only after like a month do i occasionally feel the need to masturbate before bed if ive seen some kinda erotica during the day

it being late and dark is a good excuse as any to try and have fun. i mean what else are we supposed to do? stay up and play cookie clicker?

i swear someone is going to make something like this with a zip that contains something like the iloveyou worm and stuff is gonna go down

If no one else going to, The password is
salmon
, The images are and . Text file
Code: [Select]
My name is Å-šë—¥îîó•cE and I believe I would make great canÖcÞ\ate for a•ðžÚ#ƲÐ=ÚLi trial. i am!Qhard work>~T .qkghä´IýÖy hard work. îîó•îó prays for me that you will accept me for ÉU­¦§=Îk\. i understand it not táÒEÿ‹ç;¼;Î\ò¸tò²Ûand i und¿sÏ>ç|ßand risks asoiciated, I wil8>99â?not makežquestion. WILL NOT DISOBEY. $žýÿ 5A®!€hc±×“ý„speak to no one¯v^›¶ïŸdÀ˜ÔŸ½'=…»æt†À9˜AÛCœÀÑVžóýowµMƒÝ´“¤xøêµ ERµ&†_64‹\òXpÓs»Gõ‘™½ÅÖñü£¬ÿ Å¡µ€ÐO¬à ñ«ä©Õ¸Zö¸Ls3 Ùv8Â%¯}}6¡­À òÓUK©™{pÒ?p>ãþõO©º²;ƒùSFë¹

Œ5¤attached photos of encounterö»±1#Xì¬4̸üÉU­¦§=Îk\proof eligibility Kõÿ É;_ÞþR1®«3œ”8
j±Ë°ÀžI GÜš²Û´0¶_ i̪nÅsu’ÓÙº'揍ŽêœÒ!îxú'ÁÉôF,rÌ%Rº’Ø-±ú7YÒ╍s]«-mãÃr'¦w
™´€y ¸q§ÐßµÀ\bto¹Çó¿98Áu`ÆÙ¡“àïü‹Tš÷2E€íÜO3áü¤Aaktp{Ûù°v²•»÷PÅow¹À87I’$Ÿ¢Öµ]§ÇMe $ABe.ô€-<K»;÷}©ì“µ¢~—?õI„j¼KO.ž-¢ZÚÃ*p?FßÍ{‰Ñþ²¸Î·dçe7<HB}¬h
<CMë
dœ%KxÇR1£rÏê£õ–ù°~R¯Á5Cªoi¸?+‘‹9^ÁóÐòìvÚ Ó™+FšÛ¸0h9*ŽóÇú¥_ÔÉäø|sÝÐäâ=»ñ,î½ÓÛS2yíà êÜçkíHø¨êÆï1¸¼™×T©˜ÌÝ‘ ÜÍá'ZGcÇŠjC‹D“íÓâ{»ÿ "ŠX\éÚÌÿ ±-´H²,hÖcprayer shows us the wayÞ\D鯒²×ÍrÐj¤ ð5qýÖþëTqék¤

UœÆâ#pDyäé÷ ß÷
:ÚvŒ{¬áÓvg/jBšòšF›Sšû[b[ºOÌ>ÑÖêÞzüGÛœ4<YyJóTÉiÚé‚Ó“gòÏŒ•}~.ùÜ`Û¢¶{çcÎßjoïºåW¸Wš¯:_mêtê<þ“ÓOÇ»œ»š®¹\k¹îz½µ{f÷éž7ÎÝô½yñÿÖÕž9=ݽózo÷Å÷õßÝ~r'ýÎË»Ùw'î­¼O¼_ô@íAÙC݇Õ?[þÜØïÜjÀw óÑÜG÷…ƒÏþ‘õC™Ë†
†ëžrýéü§CÏdÏ&þ¢þË®/~øÕë×Îјѡ—ò—“¿m|¥ýêÀë¯ÛÆÂƾÉx31^ôVûíÁwÜwï£ßOä| (ÿhù±õSЧû“““ÿ˜óüc3-Û    cHRM  z%  €ƒ  ùÿ  €é  u0  ê`  :˜  o’_ÅF  "3IDATxÚÔœy´eU}ç?{ŸáÎ÷¾ûæy¬¹(¦btb¤Œ4I'àÐí¬D4v§Yí2î^ôdG“t¢‰j;DEŠ±Nikita(©‚zÔøæ÷î|æ½wÿñn‘G ŠZUÊo­½Î9÷7ìßÞç ïE.*ÀN̯é ~ ‘¿¦û^ÜÑÞ¾NikitalÄþ5Ý÷z`؁ùÒ®§oþ¿-•SÖ%ŽlžrøÈ&e‡‰6…"I,‡9«p"Õ30ž‹µ‹™G°Ò·yM=<øÚ3†~m`ÜÜ6Å›ÞqÊúÉO~ó+ׯ=99ÙA1ßA©œuÔxúÃ^sî\'zD‡ÅÄhŸ$¨áùF8éA4ŸµËremember the screams E²ì<%Òû €ÿreÖUm6UÚ[€OeØû_ÿÖ2pý'¿ù•ÊškÎ|ðÞ[¯}üñÛÏééÊ’Ëø²Wn6CcEjõ& ³O±÷‰ÐÛ³‘‘¾<q#».[<õín¶øX&>ørë:àSkŽ§×l§;ÛNÿ¡÷¿þ­—}ò›_™FwÞýõk¿õÍÏ])Ò‘ÈŸ¾™¨é3wd\YÒíûäó);s”]›ÊÊVë ëûO!UJ>}°v6¤â—XŸnƒqé6•Éöv{›qGu‡î¿û;—=xÛŽ7…¾Ÿw EŽ<Ý@ÅuÊ]ƇÇI¼éCód1\~É2YæfgÉØ]XÁžÆÂòi}¹m½À‘—£^
Ü Ü|¤í³øÀŸßøÜþ÷ŸÞXþÀŸßXáñÇ7Ü}ßk“ÖÊ„åhÕ5ûff±­˜Ó^!+ÏÖð1V‘ù¦Ç}ßÛÃygNÒ™O4Ž'®ÌÚj²»Ëx¹€Un³åz›A×Ǎà_lõ£©ÐX˜}öTovå´žtRXø
ù2R*žyd/©œ•hiÈg:yêþ>:ǟæmcÄ6teM!m‹üË!Ïšöµ¹ô

salmon.mp3

> oh god my ears

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:03:48 PM by Cool Boi »

please don't tell me this is an ARG

Finally a good arg

I need a link because I'm stupid