Author Topic: Pause Ahead -- PAME GAUSED  (Read 1015 times)

pause ahead
From the creators of Tower of Heaven

Pause Ahead is a jumping-and-pausing action game. Pause through the caves until you reach the ending.

You awake in a dark place. Even darker than usual. The number "00" is tattooed across your shoulder. You should probably go through that door at some point.

You play as an unnamed young being, and your task is to find your way to the exit in each level. In this realm, time is malleable, but scarce. You must use it wisely; at any time the way out seems too far or dangerous, you can pause at any time. While paused, the game world stops, but your momentum carries, allowing you to bridge large gaps or reach great heights. While paused, you are also blessed with complete invulnerability, allowing passage through dangerous obstacles like spikes and saws.

A dangerously addictive game by Askiisoft created in 2013, combining the dangerous avoid-the-sharp-things playstyle of Tower of Heaven with a new element involving timing your movement just right.

Click the logo to play.
May Heaven grant you fortune.

These screenshots are outdated no they're not. Feel free to post your own, and I'll throw them in OP.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:10:22 AM by PowerDag »

Fixed the clickable logo for you

Fixed the clickable logo for you
how did i forget that up so bad wtf
thanks, though, probably didn't see it because it was like midnight and i was dead tired

This game is awesome.
EDIT-CAN'T STOP PLAYING, HOLY stuff THIS IS GOOD.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 03:45:33 PM by The Corporation »

The hitbox for the player kind of ruins it for me.
When I thought I would drop down a ledge I actually go much farther than I thought I would.
Died many times because of it :c

The hitbox for the player kind of ruins it for me.
When I thought I would drop down a ledge I actually go much farther than I thought I would.
Died many times because of it :c
yeah, it is kind of wonky. i've managed to 100% the game in less than a week though ;-D

I gave up on that boss...

oh it's a /flash game/? stuff this is good, no downloady bs

I loving loved Tower of Heaven

I love this game too, even though it's only playable on a browser

only thing that bothers me is that you BURST INTO FLAMES when you die