Author Topic: So is anyone getting Ghosts?  (Read 12678 times)

i cant tell if thats sarcasm
I was being serious and was referring to how in mw3 they changed a lot of the vibrant, individualized textures to more bland and wholesome textures

Modern Warfare 3 was the worst CoD game ever. Infinity Ward would have to try to make ghosts worse then MW3.

Modern Warfare 3 was the worst CoD game ever. Infinity Ward would have to try to make ghosts worse then MW3.
I beg to differ.  CoD 3 was probably the worst in the series (that I've played at least, I haven't tried ghosts at all.  and I'm not counting the Vita one) its only saving grace was that you could get through the game just punching guys in the face.

not saying its a good excuse but a lot of infinity ward staff were fired or left before MW3. Some left and started Respawn Entertainment. Thats one of the reasons they called in Sledgehammer games.

I beg to differ.  CoD 3 was probably the worst in the series (that I've played at least, I haven't tried ghosts at all.  and I'm not counting the Vita one) its only saving grace was that you could get through the game just punching guys in the face.

I actually have never played COD 3. But I'm thinking out of all of them after Modern Warfare.

No

Its the same every loving time

FPS games in general will definitely be around for a lot longer, CoD managed to come from Medal of Honor, and it's starting to look like Titanfall will be the same sort of thing. 

Just don't let Neversoft touch any more FPS games.  :cookieMonster:

yo that reminds me, Medal of Honor was the only FPS besides Rise of the Triad 1995 that let you play as a dog.

well IW really hasnt made a good CoD game in a long time

does anyone else realize the complete unrealisticness of a firefight in space

DOES ANYONE ELSE

DOES ANYONE ELSE
no, I don't

because guns can fire in space

cod games have campaigns? ...

DOES ANYONE ELSE
yeah, but I want another Shattered Horizon so bad that I don't care.

i gots it on pc. cuz im a grown up.
(whenever i feel like pooping out the money anyway)

DOES ANYONE ELSE
more importantly, does anyone care

no, I don't

because guns can fire in space
do you know how far you would loving fly if you shot a gun in space

DOES ANYONE ELSE
bullets are manufactured with small amounts of air in the starters
the guys firing them were already in space suits, so that's covered too
do you know how far you would loving fly if you shot a gun in space
maybe a recoil system like the AA-12? idk