So is anyone getting Ghosts?

Author Topic: So is anyone getting Ghosts?  (Read 12677 times)

jesus loving christ chex can you just go back to your stuffty doom

Weak. That's your best response, and it just goes to show how loving brilliant you are. You didn't even watch the video.

I thought you were one of the more intelligent (read: less stupid) CoD players on the forum, guess I was wrong.

But hey, pageloss:

Ghosts gives you an error message if you have less than 6gb of RAM and prevents you from launching the game, but works perfectly fine with an altered EXE and uses less than 2gb of RAM when it's actually running.

There's absolute no excuse to prevent people who have bought the game from playing it. Notice how I said nothing about the game itself. But hey, what do I get for trying not to say anything about how it's designed for once?

I'm seriously at a loving loss for words that you decided to use that response.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 04:52:27 PM by ChexGuy331 »

sorry i didnt know you wanted my response for the video:
cod ghosts has stuff optimization. it's true, and everyone can see it. but it's nothing a patch cant fix (and they've released patches before). but you're constant stuffting on the game is loving stupid.

"Notice how I said nothing about the game itself". you're actually saying quite a bit about the game, because of the videos youre posting. youre just constantly trying to stuff on the game: a game you'll probably never even buy. yet you're forcing your opinions on everyone (read: doom).

sorry i didnt know you wanted my response for the video:
cod ghosts has stuff optimization. it's true, and everyone can see it. but it's nothing a patch cant fix (and they've released patches before). but you're constant stuffting on the game is loving stupid.

"Notice how I said nothing about the game itself". you're actually saying quite a bit about the game, because of the videos youre posting. youre just constantly trying to stuff on the game: a game you'll probably never even buy. yet you're forcing your opinions on everyone (read: doom).
pointing out the flaws in a game =/= forcing your opinions on everyone

also, hell loving yes i'm not buying this stuff. why would i buy this stuff if i can just play blops 2.

"Notice how I said nothing about the game itself". you're actually saying quite a bit about the game, because of the videos youre posting.

The video is more a statement towards Infinity Ward than towards the game. They're goddamn lying to customers when it comes to the PC version.

jesus loving christ chex can you just go back to your stuffty doom
jesus christ niven can you just go back to your stuffty cod ghosts actually is stuffty, and I actually liked WaW and the Black Ops games, I'm not a total CoD hater

jesus christ niven can you just go back to your stuffty cod ghosts actually is stuffty, and I actually liked WaW and the Black Ops games, I'm not a total CoD hater
uh he posted that in the designated ghosts thread, gg no re.

my best guess with the artificial requirements is that they had issues with it on older systems that they couldn't figure out.  Really, this isn't something too crazy though, it says 6 gb is required, and I'm surprised that this is so special now.  I thought 8 gigs was starting to get old.  To me this just sounds like a Donkey Kong 64 style solution.  If it crashes when you don't have enough ram, so just force it.

What is this guy talking about though?  "Terrain detail" would of course lead to crashes on low ram systems, what did you think having tessellation would do?  Do you just magically not store those new points but have them display?

Multiplayer is probably more intense, more customized human characters on screen constantly with action everywhere would take its toll.

holy stuff this guy also sounds like a total goon.  It's like john carmack but really stuck up and not very technical.

This requirement isn't going to block many people, Steam is a service used by many across the globe, many of them are on there just to play stuff like CS 1.6.  50% of steam users able to play a game would be fine by me.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 05:21:50 PM by Marcem »

bla bla stuff bla cod is stuff bla doom is good bla
yes cod is stuff, but shut up about doom.

what are you trying to do anyway? convert the entire blockland forums and make us travel back into the 1990s? doom was a great game, for its time, but it has passed along with many other games. deal with it.

yes cod is stuff, but shut up about doom.

what are you trying to do anyway? convert the entire blockland forums and make us travel back into the 1990s? doom was a great game, for its time, but it has passed along with many other games. deal with it.

congratulations on failing a first grade reading class

congratulations on failing a first grade reading class

Weak. That's your best response, and it just goes to show how loving brilliant you are.

I thought you were one of the more intelligent (read: less stupid) hipsters on the forum, guess I was wrong.

Are you really that stupid? I don't want to think you are, but you're not giving me much choosing room here.

Oh, you people are still arguing over a game? Why don't we just go play the games we enjoy, and leave others to play the games they enjoy. Sure, we could point out flaws or dislikes we have about games, but there is a limit to how much. All i have to say is, you criticize CoD for being the same game over and over, yet all the sports games/racing games ect. are basically copies, and no one talks bad about that. Battlefield, what is truly new about 4 from 3? bigger buildings? better graphics? is the gameplay different? not really, and the same goes for ghosts, except they added a lot of small details that i think boost the game. I love battlefield, and I love Call of Duty, nothing you say will change my mind. But for the love of thor, please shut up.

Are you really that stupid? I don't want to think you are, but you're not giving me much choosing room here.

i hope i don't need to bold some worlds, but if you continue with this stuff, i just might have to.

you are stupid. you keep complaining about a modern stuffty fps game not being like a 1990's fps game. you seem to want every fps game to be just like doom, but that's not going to happen. i know, it's sad, but true. we are not going back to the 1990s, we are already in the 2010s. so stop complaining and deal with it.

You can't loving read. The post that you quoted says nothing about Doom being better than CoD. I've been extrmely passive-aggressive about it but apparently you can't take a loving hint to re-read that post.

I even increased the size of the link that composes the central point of that particular post and it's been discussed already.

You can't loving read. The post that you quoted says nothing about Doom being better than CoD. I've been extrmely passive-aggressive about it but apparently you can't take a loving hint to re-read that post.
except i'm talking about all your posts.
and you are CLEARLY being aggressive about it.