Author Topic: Spade's Arcade #7 - [WELCOME ALL]  (Read 21624 times)

forget

loving stuff

forget forget forget stuff forget

CUNT

Ahem.

Well, thanks to RTB Hosting it seems we have an extra week of uptime. Not that it'll do much, since all the people who did anything on the server have now loving given up. Arcade's been empty all morning.

Well, thanks to RTB Hosting it seems we have an extra week of uptime. Not that it'll do much, since all the people who did anything on the server have now loving given up. Arcade's been empty all morning.
there was only like 10 arcade games on launch

also i cant authenticate to the server for that specific server, i'm guessing it's rtb?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 07:18:56 AM by Quote Story »

actually it was more like 6, and as a plus half of them were broken after we had to reload (except for battle blimps, which is some cunt's fault)

Edit: It would be nice to have some sort of a guide to tell us what all the things in the hologram events do.

Here you go. Its all outdated a lot, but its still very useful.

oh god the playercount decreased like 30%

Glitchin was more fun last year. :^)

Is it safe to say that Ephialtes forgeted over the arcade?

Pfff, I gave up after learning it takes you guys multiple days to "look through events and test games", when it could take me 15 minutes at most. You can thank Jam Jar for telling me this.
[sarcasm]I'm assuming modifying that one credit giving event must be incredibly difficult too.[/sarcasm]

Yeah Jam was in a pretty bad mood today, no excuse to take it out on the players of the server though. I asked him to review my game but he wouldn't, and instead responded pretty negatively..."forget off" comes to mind. That's not exacty a friendly environment, nor is it how he acts on the forums at all. Sentry is witness to these actions.

IMO it's no longer based around user-created games, looks like you guys really don't care about them anymore, too caught up in your own games.

I was taking screenshots of Jam Jar's actions just incase something went down because he was being a real richard to everyone.

I get an authentication error when I try to connect to the server through Steam.

I get an authentication error when I try to connect to the server through Steam.
put your mouse over the join game button on the main menu after selecting the arcade server, then just spam click and enter and it'll eventually get you in the server.

The server is offline.

> leave for 2 days to do mod dev
> server crash - chris sees this in forum topic and realizes some of his stuff is probably gone
> massive loss of content
> all staff stop giving a stuff as one single unit
> everyone realizes their games are broken and staff don't give a stuff
> everyone leaves
> 2 days later chris gets back
> finds all this
> finds server console full of "AUTH FAILED"
> chris wonders what is going on
> would somebody like to tell chris what is going on

Oh, and by the way, it turns out I had a more recent save file of the crash.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 04:48:15 AM by chrisbot6 »