Author Topic: General Blockhead.0 US - Another noob  (Read 1378 times)

The BL_ID of this noob is 1343.

S/He likes offending people for mere or no reasons and usually repeats what it says.
It entered Wallet's RoB server and got offended by the fact that I was warning it about the repetitive chat. It said very offensive words, such as "suck my *****" and other bad stuff. Including repetition, of course.

Sorry if you have already found this creature, anyways, make sure you give it a permaban.

No. People like that need to be around, a lot more.  :cookieMonster:

I'll try to keep him in that cage next time, he just had to go to the bathroom so I let him out.

He was in a server of mine once. Said it was his first server, and that he was 10. I knew he was telling the truth about being new, as he had a really high ID for the time.

hes been banned from usb for quite a while.. now is running around claiming to be the usb leader

General is a girl. No, litterally, /spelling? and she's not that bad, it was probly when she broke up with her boyfriend. Here's the story, her boyfriend had just got off blockland (Don't remember his name or ID, sorry) and then later she wasn't talking to me when i typed. Later, she came back capsing, "OMG MY BOYFRIEND JUST BROKE UP WITH ME!!!!" and I asked why and she said she heard the door knock and she opened it and he was making out with some other chick, then he said they were threw and they ran. So yeah, that's probly the reason. Or she was PMSing.  :cookieMonster:

Don't bump old topics please.