Game Design Megathread

Author Topic: Game Design Megathread  (Read 441596 times)

Also, in the anime, why the forget is meowth the only one who could talk?
What the forget did team rocket do to him? Did they inject human blood into him?

*spits everywhere while speaking* get the forget out pomp your just a flaming handicap that hates zachs guts and gives stuff to him instead of criticism!!!!!

Cringe argument*

Pomp get the forget away from me. All of the doraemon volumes you read were bootlegs anyway so no matter what you say im gonna fire things back at you.

you realize this is actual advice though mr tardo
if you cant handle that no one likes the cartoon you watch then either log out or stop mentioning doraemon and get over it

Also, in the anime, why the forget is meowth the only one who could talk?
What the forget did team rocket do to him? Did they inject human blood into him?

Pomp get the forget away from me. All of the doraemon volumes you read were bootlegs anyway so no matter what you say im gonna fire things back at you.
you're literally sticking your fingers in your earholes and going LALALALALALALALAAALALALAALAAA LAA get a forgetin life

I really wish nintendo let rare put this scene into CBFD.
https://youtu.be/QvjAcjLAQXk

zach your not helping your argument or proving a point by posting some crappy yt videos

zach your not helping your argument or proving a point by posting some crappy yt videos

Bitch did you even watch that stuff?

Maybe not, so ill explain it to you.

Rare wanted to put a joke in the scene were conker was confronting the boss weasel. In the ects build, there was a unused scene were pikachu (with only his tail being visible) walked on screen, and the boss weasel beat the stuff out of him.

Nintendo said no to the scene because they didnt want pokemon to be involved with an m rated game.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 09:50:42 AM by OfficerZach7551 »

Bitch did you even watch that stuff?
does it really loving matter if I did tbh
Rare wanted to put a joke in the scene were conker was confronting the boss weasel. In the ects build, there was a unused scene were pikachu (with only his tail being visible) walked on screen, and the boss weasel beat the stuff out of him.
ok? then why did you bring it up in an argument about something totally different from CBFD?

I brought it up since it involved a character from the game beating the stuff out of pikachu, which i wouldve loved to see in the final version.

so if I brought up I killed a pikachu in pokecraft that'd be relevant to this argument correct

so if I brought up I killed a pikachu in pokecraft that'd be relevant to this argument correct

Yea

The point im trying to make here is that
POKEMON SUCKS.
And i tolerate any hate towards it. Its a piece of stuff.

All of the doraemon volumes you read were bootlegs anyway so no matter what you say im gonna fire things back at you.

And whats cooler is that you have the chinese releases, where as the volume 3 book i have is the japanese-english bilingual release by shogakukan

which is it lmao

I tolerate any hatred to doraemon. its a piece of stuff

which is it lmao

I realized chinese manga translations tend to be bootlegs so im right pretty much

Unless you claim you know more than i do about the doraemon franchise so you throw another argument towards me