Author Topic: Suggest a server~  (Read 1426 times)

Should I make a multiplayer campaign game mode thing?

That would be legit if you could incorporate bots.

Forcefield building server.

Should I make a multiplayer campaign game mode thing?

YES. YES. YES. YES. Do you know how long I've been waiting for such a thing? DO IT. I could build so many things around that kind of gamemode.

a server where you just explore sounds like a lot of fun to me

a server where you just explore sounds like a lot of fun to me

I support this idea! I think Blockland really does need an abstract adventure-type game like this.

I support this idea! I think Blockland really does need an abstract adventure-type game like this.
LSD Dream Emulator remake?

So I was playing TF2 the other day and I came across a server with a fort wars kinda objective. You open a menu with different objects you can place...(barrels, walls, etc.) and you have a certain amount of money. Once all your objects have been shot down or destroyed you loose.

So I was playing TF2 the other day and I came across a server with a fort wars kinda objective. You open a menu with different objects you can place...(barrels, walls, etc.) and you have a certain amount of money. Once all your objects have been shot down or destroyed you loose.

I don't believe this would be within my range of experience but I could try to find somebody. :O

I'm not going to go as far as saying the word "RP", but I will say "RPG". You guys want to help build some sort of medieval RPG that's built entirely out of events? Unless somebody has a mod that can be used but you know.

I want a game
Tank vs tank

I want a game
Tank vs tank

That doesn't seem very detailed or entertaining. Are you talking about a TDM/DM that was specifically tanks?