Author Topic: Flare Gun  (Read 816 times)

I want a flare gun that fires a flaming projectile visible from long render distances at night.  It also deals 100 damage if given a shot to the head.

There's lots of flare guns but they don't set the enemy on fire I want a one of these!

I'd also be pleased if it could shoot down a plane in one shot too.

It also deals 100 damage if given a shot to the head.
I'd also be pleased if it could shoot down a plane in one shot too.

The forget? No.
It's a flare gun, not an anti aircraft gun/sniper, Jesus.
Lights them on fire? Sure. That'd be neat and not idiotically OP.

The forget? No.
It's a flare gun, not an anti aircraft gun/sniper, Jesus.
Lights them on fire? Sure. That'd be neat and not idiotically OP.

It's a step towards realism.  If IRL someone shot a plane with a flare gun, I wouldn't think it could keep flying.

The main reason though, is to just shoot a glowing projectile into the sky that is visible from a decent render distance.

It's a step towards realism.  If IRL someone shot a plane with a flare gun, I wouldn't think it could keep flying.

The main reason though, is to just shoot a glowing projectile into the sky that is visible from a decent render distance.
A plane?
Maybe up close and into the plane, or at a really weak section of it might do it out.

...do you even know what a flare gun fires

...I don't think either of you have handled a flare before.
Its as powerful as a firework. Unless your plane was made of tissue paper, it wouldn't do much than bounce off the hull..

God I don't care...

Just a glowing projectile that can be fired is good enough for me.

Well, there one like it but, it does not burn bots or players. It explodes on them on impact.