Author Topic: Lukas "Okiver" Larsen - Master Hacker  (Read 66320 times)

Anyone send him a friend request?

Anyone send him a friend request?
I tried texting him, asking him if his parents were aware of his actions.
Then realized I didn't have cell service.

So I added him on skype.

Canto xe has been consistently based in greece as far back as 2008.  He's a separate person.

Pacnet / hammereditor (functionally they are the same person) launched an unsophisticated attack on the RTB server from his own ip address.  He has launched similar attacks on the Blockland forums in the past.  He has been banned on upwards of 5 accounts for attacking servers and generally being an starfish.  He has been chat flooding Blockland servers.  Regardless of who is responsible for the latest DDoS attacks, pacnet/hammereditor is never going to be unbanned. 
wait what?
i though that canto xe and okiver were the same person.

is what he did actually enough to file charges against him?

I don't think you understand how things like this are handled, and to be fair I don't know how they're handled in Denmark either.

In the US, if you file a complaint with the FBI office and you supply them with enough evidence of an attack, the FBI contacts the ISP and informs them that someone is DDoSing with their service. The ISP will then contact the DDoSer and suspend their service until the issue is resolved. They could also just outright blacklist them and cancel their service altogether. Usually the actual police won't get involved unless money or credit card information was stolen, or the person is making death threats.

wait what?
i though that canto xe and okiver were the same person.

No I can say with 100% certainty that they are two different people.

I don't think you understand how things like this are handled, and to be fair I don't know how they're handled in Denmark either.

In the US, if you file a complaint with the FBI office and you supply them with enough evidence of an attack, the FBI contacts the ISP and informs them that someone is DDoSing with their service. The ISP will then contact the DDoSer and suspend their service until the issue is resolved. They could also just outright blacklist them and cancel their service altogether. Usually the actual police won't get involved unless money or credit card information was stolen, or the person is making death threats.

No I can say with 100% certainty that they are two different people.
Yeah like the fbi would care.

Are you actually stupid or do you have Down's or something?

Call the Denmark police. lulz

DoS attacks at the scale we have seen can potentially have impacts to entire networks, possibly losing a lot of people a lot of money. It's not just an attack on a free Blockland addon, it reaches much wider - definitely a serious crime.

Did you miss the past where he stole credit card info to buy steam games and blockland keys

holy stuff this is interesting

Quote from: Wikipedia
Convicted computer criminals are people who are caught and convicted of computer crimes such as breaking into computers or computer networks.[1] Computer crime can be broadly defined as criminal activity involving information technology infrastructure, including illegal access (unauthorized access), illegal interception (by technical means of non-public transmissions of computer data to, from or within a computer system), data interference (unauthorized damaging, deletion, deterioration, alteration or suppression of computer data), systems interference (interfering with the functioning of a computer system by inputting, transmitting, damaging, deleting, deteriorating, altering or suppressing computer data), misuse of devices, forgery (or identity theft) and electronic fraud.[

Looks like he could get something for this.

Not sure if you'd have to contact his Danish ISP or file a complaint with the FBI here...

yeah the government doesn't actually care about laws

should have said in the title instead of "master hacker" you should of said "mastur hack3r"