Author Topic: King Arthur's Gold - Now on steam!  (Read 1660 times)

Quote from: KAG Website
KAG is a multiplayer deathmatch game played with up to 32 players. Build castles and wage war on the enemy team as a Knight, Archer or Builder in a fully destructible medieval world. It blends the best cooperative aspects of Lost Vikings, mashes them with Worms, with the visual style of Metal Slug, brought to you by the creators of Soldat.

I've actually been wanting to try this game, is there a demo available?

I dont think there is a demo anymore, there used to be a free version though

Hard as hell
I think I have an old version

crazy page stretch bump of nothing happening

Your jpegs gave me cancer.

Been playing since alpha beta whatever, still a fun game. It's like a not stuffty Terraria.

Why is it 10 extra dollars for the 4 pack you can just buy four separately I mean what the forget

Why is it 10 extra dollars for the 4 pack you can just buy four separately I mean what the forget
You save ten dollars...

Must be a tier bug.
Like my GTA IV tier bug.

Played when it first was available, theres a free version but you'll need to download the classic version.

I love this game. It's so easy just to sit down and relax and play.

Though they changed the movement a lot, and the archer now has a grappling hook. I preferred the old way of things. Though the lack of cutting tree for arrows is nice, i miss my dagger.

I played the demo a while back, and I absolutely love this.

This game is so much fun idk how it isn't more popular