Battlefield 4 and EA

Author Topic: Battlefield 4 and EA  (Read 1088 times)

So yesterday i order Battlefield 4 off amazon...and i get it today, put it in my xbox and knwo what i see? " You need 2Gb on an XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE"...The internal doesnt work for me, and i usually use flash drives  for my space...so i wasted $60...anyoone else do the same thing?

most people would fix their hard drive

yeah its totally ea's fault

...so delete some stuff?
really, it isn't EA's fault you don't delete data for games you don't play anymore.

Fix it how?

I don't know, I don't have an xbox. Have you googled it in great detail?

No the problem is that you must buy the external xbox 360 hard drive, the internal one that comes with the xbox doesnt work...So either you buy the external hard drive for antoher 60$ or you cant play it

on PC I think it needed like 20gigs of space. so forget you and your little problem lol

on PC I think it needed like 20gigs of space. so forget you and your little problem lol
Ouch, at least the benefit of having the disk prevents that much storage used

Ouch, at least the benefit of having the disk prevents that much storage used

Yeah but we get 1+TB storage on our PC's, and we never have to fumble with disks. B)

actually its around 28, so closer to 30

Yeah but we get 1+TB storage on our PC's, and we never have to fumble with disks. B)
true that

totally EA's fault

But seriously, you should take it in to GameStop (waa gamestop is garbage and stuff and they're horrible waaa waaaa) and get it fixed.

ummm my xbox hdd has 120gb of space? like what the forget do you do to take up 120gb on your xbox?

The internal storage is broken if you read the OP.