Maxx - A Ticking Bomb

Author Topic: Maxx - A Ticking Bomb  (Read 9692 times)

Hopefully Maxx has finally grown up.
have you read this topic at all

He said it 14 times. 10/10 best behavior.
woooooow
you get a cookie for being smart  :cookie: no wait, 2 cookies  :cookie: :cookie:

funny coming from you
your point? i can still have an opinion on maxx no matter what your opinion is on me.

have you read this topic at all
Yeah, and I think maxx has hopefully grown up because he's ignoring you guys, someone told me they had a talk with him and tried helping him ignore hate.

your point? i can still have an opinion on maxx no matter what your opinion is on me.
his point was you're as bad as him so your opinion is sort of invalid when it comes to judgment

Yeah, and I think maxx has hopefully grown up because he's ignoring you guys, someone told me they had a talk with him and tried helping him ignore hate.
ignoring hate doesn't mean you've "grown up"

it just means that you've sheltered yourself from the real world

ignoring hate doesn't mean you've "grown up"

it just means that you've sheltered yourself from the real world
Yeah it kind of does, most of you guys don't know that people make mistakes, sometimes mistakes that are hard to get over, he's probably realized you guys barking at him won't help anything, ignoring you people is the best thing for him.

his point was you're as bad as him so your opinion is sort of invalid when it comes to judgment
an opinion cannot be invalid, or valid, it's an opinion based on judgment.

Yeah it kind of does, most of you guys don't know that people make mistakes, sometimes mistakes that are hard to get over, he's probably realized you guys barking at him won't help anything, ignoring you people is the best thing for him.
ignorance is bliss, I suppose

although that's a pretty pusillanimous individual way to look at the world

an opinion cannot be invalid, or valid, it's an opinion based on judgment.
I'm surprised you know how to read definitions  :cookieMonster:

anyway, general masses can determine whether an opinion is valid or not just by way of acceptance eg you wouldn't trust an applevendor's description of their crop because it'd be biased

tl;dr your opinion is invalid because you're both stuck in the same boat so of course you'd be on his side

tl;dr your opinion is invalid because you're both stuck in the same boat so of course you'd be on his side
I'm not on anyone's side, I think maxx is right by ignoring you guys, but I however do not agree with his recent stuff fits.

Try not to assume things pal, better luck next time  :cookie:

tl;dr your opinion is invalid
ignorance is bliss, I suppose

I'm not on anyone's side
and yet you defend him

Try not to assume things pal, better luck next time  :cookie:
do you even know how to use a dictionary

because I think it would help you look like less of an idiot

tl;dr end of conversation

and yet you defend him
Use your brain you moron. I'm defending his choice to ignore you guys, that doesn't mean  I completely agree and defend all his decisions.

do you even know how to use a dictionary

because I think it would help you look like less of an idiot
Okay what? you really need help.

http://nichcy.org/publications/camps

Lmao, you are such a friend, trying to end a conversation you are losing, I feel bad enough that I will stop arguing.

just lol.

I honestly don't know why he acts like such a cigarette. Maxx is just annoying and flips out at everything, that's what I think at least.

I'm defending his choice to ignore you guys

So tell me, why is it better for him to ignore what he's brought upon himself instead of owning up to it?

So tell me, why is it better for him to ignore what he's brought upon himself instead of owning up to it?
Because that's useless, some of the forumers are unreasonable.  Yeah it would be better to do that, but it's a internet forum, he made mistakes that didn't affect anyone.  Some of you treat it like he's a worthless piece of human trash.

Ignoring people that only want to stuff all over you isn't the right choice? If he's worth having back; he would know what he's done wrong, and he will 'grow up' on his own.

Kiss girls on your own time.

just saying

i am willing to bet my life that if he even tried to say sorry or own up, you guys would attack him with a stuffstorm of fury, no matter what he says