The Survivor 2299

Author Topic: The Survivor 2299  (Read 15099 times)

"In a flame, there must be a glow"
Which is south of Vault 13... 2013 release?

umm, have you not read anything? its supposed to be on 11/12/13 EU date

I dunno, that'd be cutting it pretty close if they're announcing it early December

According to the official wiki of Fallout, it was registered by Bethesda's parent company, and the IP can be traced to them. This proves that it is from them. However, the site is registered under GoDaddy and not CLC Hosting (the one they usually use). It is also hosted in Europe, and not in USA.

Also, if you look in the properties of the site it includes a file named Fallout.CS

And, the font used is in both Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vages.

This proves that Bethesda (or a company owned by the same parent company) may be developing a new Fallout game. But, I wouldn't get your hopes up. There is no set date, and the website was registered only a couple of days ago.

those beeps spooked me

"In a flame, there must be a glow"
Coming across this place by accident with no knowledge about it is spooky.

According to the official wiki of Fallout, it was registered by Bethesda's parent company, and the IP can be traced to them. This proves that it is from them. However, the site is registered under GoDaddy and not CLC Hosting (the one they usually use). It is also hosted in Europe, and not in USA.

Also, if you look in the properties of the site it includes a file named Fallout.CS

And, the font used is in both Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vages.

This proves that Bethesda (or a company owned by the same parent company) may be developing a new Fallout game. But, I wouldn't get your hopes up. There is no set date, and the website was registered only a couple of days ago.

There is also some code in the source code (Im not a coder so it could be blatantly fake or something completely different) that implies there would be an age verifying system on the website, unless its just the counter.

Coming across this place by accident with no knowledge about it is spooky.

There is also some code in the source code (Im not a coder so it could be blatantly fake or something completely different) that implies there would be an age verifying system on the website, unless its just the counter.
It's just one of the many horrors found in the wasteland

I thought that was just the average blockland forum user coming out of his room after ages of gaming

The Basement is a safeplace, I don't blame the underlings.

https://twitter.com/ETDellums/status/401576425485897728
Three Dog tweets another tease

All these children jumping on Harm is pissing me off.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 12:45:45 AM by Cybersix »

Waking up to that wouldn't be pretty.

Waking up to that wouldn't be pretty.
I was gonna sleep tonight...

If I was to see that in the next fallout game, I think it would be a run away and never play it again situation :(