so ghostIII tracked me down in a server

Author Topic: so ghostIII tracked me down in a server  (Read 4081 times)

That guy needs to chill out

Admittedly he is a whiny little bitch.

But you said "no" on a suggestion and request topic. like, really?

i gave him like a paragraph of reasoning so i figure it's fine

and so we're clear, i'm not necessarily asking you guys to support me in my decision to laugh at ghost, i'm just putting the material out there

like i dont really feel any particular malice toward him i thought you guys would find this funny

u stuff holed FETUS

he only wanted u to make thing of great promise that was denied due to youre stuff headedness

cunt bag stuff holed fetus

XD

a little late to be raging at you
he really held a grudge didn't he

So Filipe can make 20 variants of speed carts but the second someone requests a plane with a few variants, better hate!

I mean, you were a little mean to him and his suggestion definitely isn't even close to as unreasonable as half the things in suggestion and request.

I'm not saying it isn't a funny way to get banned either.

You could at least argue that speedcart variation adds a lot of variation to the race, a bit of personality.

I couldn't think of a reason why we'd need more biplanes of all things though, they all look and function pretty much the same.

absolutely love it, joking or not, when people make insults which are just completely random vulgar words put together lol

You could at least argue that speedcart variation adds a lot of variation to the race, a bit of personality.

I couldn't think of a reason why we'd need more biplanes of all things though, they all look and function pretty much the same.
yeah, like having a single kind of speedkart is boring, while you really only need 1-2 kinds of biplanes.

bushido shut youre LAZY stuff SMEARED ASS AND DO IT I SEND YOU IDIOTS TO DO ONE THING AND YOU FREAK OUT IM GOING TO ERIC HARTMAN ABOUT THIST SO forget YOU stuff COVERED MONGLIOD MOTHERloving ASS AND DO IT

jesus, bushi, stop being such a fetus -_-

THINGS OF GREAT PROMISE!!!!!!!