Ravencroft

Author Topic: Ravencroft  (Read 9790 times)

BL_ID:10130
Badmin
So i was Playing on Kong's Death Race, When a player by the name of BetelGeuse comes on. He Starts Getting Pissy with everyone and Picking Fights.
And Everyone thats on the other end of his TrollerGun is Banned by Ravencroft.
Ravencroft either is
A. Ignorant of any matter on the server.
B. Friends with Betelgeuse.
C. A and B

Banned before i could gain any :/

Join another server and page up.

You were constantly bashing Betelgeuse for things he did in the past and it got annoying.

noedit: Not to mention you have a history of bashing Betelgeuse whenever you see him. It was a 60 minute ban. Accept it and get over it.

Thats a load of Crap, he Was Bashing on Green_Mac For No Reason Whatsoever, And Telling poeple to ban him
First he was kicked, he came back, and then Betelgeuese kept going,
Then he was banned AGAIN!,
Then YOU BANNED HIM FOR1440 Minutes!
At that point i new You and him must have been Friends or something, and you banned me for Arguing and not letting him
tell everyone to go kill them selves :/

noedit: Not to mention you have a history of bashing Betelgeuse whenever you see him. It was a 60 minute ban. Accept it and get over it.
Betelguese and you have a history of going around servers ruining them. People tend to hate morons like you two.
Bashing you two is justified, you brought it on yourselves.

A History of Bashing Betelgeuse? Since when? Since Never.
Simple as that. I Only See this guy on Tez's server (which is a horrible server BTW)
And when hes on there, i really don't even talk to him.
so Explain this so called bashing him whenever i see him?

Betelgeuse was spamming the server and banning everybody on it

Betelgeuse was spamming the server and banning everybody on it
Correction: Betelgeuse was Spamming The server, And Ravoncroft was banning everyone on it.

Betel is Raven's dominant boyfriend. Whatever Betel says, Raven does.

Green_mac had a Rocket launcher and was using it to exploit to the finish line. I believe we gave him plenty of chances.
We gave him two kicks before banning, so that's pretty fair...Not exactly sure why kong hasn't cleared item saves yet :/
Correction: Betelgeuse was Spamming The server, And Ravoncroft was banning everyone on it.
Actually Betelgeuse guessed the admin password. I was Whirlwind's server checking out his build for Spade's Arcade when it all happened. I would've stopped it if someone messaged me for help sooner. He has the admin password set to "kong123" (I removed it)

Green_mac had a Rocket launcher and was using it to exploit to the finish line. I believe we gave him plenty of chances.
We gave him two kicks before banning, so that's pretty fair...Not exactly sure why kong hasn't cleared item saves yet :/Actually Betelgeuse guessed the admin password. I was Whirlwind's server checking out his build for Spade's Arcade when it all happened. I would've stopped it if someone messaged me for help sooner. He has the admin password set to "kong123" (I removed it)
Do you have Proof?
Pix or It Didn't happen (bringing back an old classic right there)

I was on the server, didn't get banned, really not that hard not to annoy people.