"JOEY D"

Author Topic: "JOEY D"  (Read 3963 times)

This person randomly deleted important parts of my server, and he also went to someone's server and started spam banning everyone. He is acting like a five year old and got unadmined and banned and started spamming "WAHHHHHH!!!" in RTB chat.

Seems legit

On another note, any evidence?

No, I do not have any evidence but my friend "Goombro" told me the RTB part. He might have evidence.

No, I do not have any evidence but my friend "Goombro" told me the RTB part. He might have evidence.
Tell him to post it

Okay. If he has it though.

no evidence no /support

sorry, im trying to look on rtb for most times so i can see if he has some.

Sorry, he just saw it the day it happened. No evidence.

Great thread op

ot: seems likes a 4 year old cuntmaster

NOEDIT: Not you the joey d guy

yeah, he just wanted admin too. i didnt give him it and started to delete my stuff. he was good before.

Before anyone says "no evidence", wait, what? Someone already said that? Nevermind. But I have evidence. He did this by banning everyone on my server. I managed to ban him though. The only reason he had admin was because he used to be pretty nice, and helped with the server.

Before anyone says "no evidence", wait, what? Someone already said that? Nevermind. But I have evidence. He did this by banning everyone on my server. I managed to ban him though. The only reason he had admin was because he used to be pretty nice, and helped with the server.
so uh

where's the evidence?

Never saw as much evidence as that in my life.

You promised evidence, you didn't show evidence