Author Topic: Master server down?  (Read 10065 times)

revision 1912 confirmed

If this is a ddos attack, I really hope it's temporary for a short time period.

how does the master server being down have anything to do with an update?
Normally when it's down, Blockland updates when it comes back up. Just a hunch, though I could be wrong

If Badspot was updating the master server, if he should've warned us before he shut down the servers. I am assuming this is another DDoS attack.
Would he have warned us? I recall other times when he has updated without notice, but after getting the master server back up, he posts a topic in the Development section, notifying us afterwords. (Edit: Oh you said SHOULDA not WOULDA" haha my bad yo)

Also what is up this whole DDoS bullcrap :? Havent heard a whole lot 'bout it but I remember when RTB was down ..
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:59:55 PM by Goth77 »

I didn't even have to re-put my key

Huh. That is rather weird. Maybe because I've got a server running on a different computer, I dunno.  Also I love that ReAuth button from this add-on I installed. Not that its helping much, but at least I don't have to restart Blockland xD.

If this is a ddos attack, I really hope it's temporary for a short time period.

It's already been, like, ten minutes, I might just go to bed and read everything that happened in the morning.

time to break out the old bunkers
Does anyone remember when most of the servers except badspots went down and there was a huge bunker in his server in case of V21 update.

Does anyone remember when most of the servers except badspots went down and there was a huge bunker in his server in case of V21 update.
lelyes

revision 1912 confirmed
revision 1912: Bones4's Titanic sinks
revision 1914: war was beginning...

No, but now I'm mad at myself for not being there.  I assume the actually website wouldn't be down for a update either.  Ah. So saddening.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Damn I'm a slow ass typist.

really hope it's temporary for a short time period.

bad grammar D:

If Badspot was updating the master server, he should've warned us before he shut down the servers. I am assuming this is another DDoS attack.

no, master server goes down all the time

It's already been, like, ten minutes, I might just go to bed and read everything that happened in the morning.
Huh. That is rather weird. Maybe because I've got a server running on a different computer, I dunno.  Also I love that ReAuth button from this add-on I installed. Not that its helping much, but at least I don't have to restart Blockland xD.
lelyes
revision 1912: Bones4's Titanic sinks
revision 1914: war was beginning...

Warning - while you were typing 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

WILL U GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP?!