Author Topic: Master server down?  (Read 10041 times)

The DDoS attacks always seem to be short but it still gets annoying when it happens.

wouldn't the server be down then already?
when it's back up we go there
and when the master server goes down we call it a 'SECURITY BREACH LEVEL 5'

The DDoS attacks always seem to be short but it still gets annoying when it happens.
Agreed.

Quote from: Badspot
DDoS attack.  There have 9 this month alone.   Most of them haven't been enough to interrupt service for more than a few minutes.

I don't understand why people do this kind of childish bullstuff

Warning - while you were typing 18 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
FFFS

I hope these "attacks" end soon I wanna play BL )';

Warning - while you were typing 18 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
FFFS

FFFS

Is it just me, or are you REALLY slow at typing.

Is it just me, or are you REALLY slow at typing.

Actually I was watching a youtube vid lol. Just didn't expect that many in such a short time

Actually I was watching a youtube vid lol. Just didn't expect that many in such a short time
You should expect it, because everyone including me is concerned about this and we track the forums in panic

You should expect it, because everyone including me is concerned about this and we track the forums in panic
Pretty much this. When something big happens, we go straight to the forums to discuss about it.

Badspot

• Administrator

Mental illness / developmental disorder.  For real.  There've been a bunch of high profile hacker arrests recently where the perp turns out to be  some stereotypical feral autistic jerk (miss teen usa webcam hacker, stratfor email leak guy).  

Something in the back of my mind is saying
"Okiver okiver okiver"

Mental illness / developmental disorder.  For real.  There've been a bunch of high profile hacker arrests recently where the perp turns out to be  some stereotypical feral autistic jerk (miss teen usa webcam hacker, stratfor email leak guy).  
Completely lost it right about there. Hahahaha

Really though, they've gotta had some sort of illness/disorder to hack Blockland AND think they will get away with it. Baddy and Gothboy be bustin out da weps. Who will join our army against stereotypical feral autistic jerk hackers?

On a side note, I'm not quite sure how DDoS attacks work, but is there is some sort of software to prevent this? ex: ZoneAlarm or something similar ?

Completely lost it right about there. Hahahaha

Really though, they've gotta had some sort of illness/disorder to hack Blockland AND think they will get away with it. Baddy and Gothboy be bustin out da weps. Who will join our army against stereotypical feral autistic jerk hackers?

On a side note, I'm not quite sure how DDoS attacks work, but is there is some sort of software to prevent this? ex: ZoneAlarm or something similar ?

Tries to start an army against a hacker who likely has atleast a bit more than 0 experience,
doesn't know what a ddos is.

Tries to start an army against a hacker who likely has atleast a bit more than 0 experience,
lel

I know what it is, I said I didn't know a lot about them. And the army thing was sorta a joke :/ Jeesh Brian your a real party-pooper. No balloons 4 u