Author Topic: ►SPO's Red Block Redemption - Storyline in main post!  (Read 11170 times)

mayday, sick af townhall incoming!

it has a courtroom for enhanced roleplay. there will be more jobs this time that we host! expect government officials!

I claim about 80% of the credits for this build/mod.

I claim about 80% of the credits for this build/mod.
we arent using your mod anymore and you didnt even build any of this lol.

Updates:
I can now release information about the return of Red Block Redemption!
RBR will include a WHOLE new mod, scripted by Swollow.
This new system will be like combining a quality RP server, GTA V, Red Dead Redemption and a City RPG.
We have added a new train line, leading north to the town of Eastwood (Tribute to Clint Eastwood) and a whole bandit town.
Enhanced jail system and bounties to get your dollars!
Custom mount system! Yes, you can have a personal horse which you can summon!
The beautiful custom weapons produced by ex-SPO member Deadzone.
A massive RPG system, allowing you to make your bucks!

This project is brought to you by SPO!
Beta invites will be sent out soon, new pictures up soon.
SPO is still looking for members, we are currently looking at applying members on Red Block Redemption with 'build on the job' applications. Contact me for more information.

SPO is still looking for members, we are currently looking at applying members on Red Block Redemption with 'build on the job' applications. Contact me for more information.
or contact me
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:49:32 PM by Passta »

progress is going good! expect it up before or immediately after christmas!

Update:
All players who are currently helping will be involved in the Red Block Redemption lore! (The background story)
Positions can be shotgunned, which will then be approved by myself.
The lore will be written once the legendary characters have been chosen.

Furdle: The Slave Driver
An extremely rich man, owning most of the slaves in the state, he makes his living by buying and selling slaves.

Pass: The Mayor of Eastwood
Born into a rich family, he always had a greed for what he wanted. 10 years ago, upon stumbling onto the town of Eastwood, he decided to seize the town for his own.

Do not request to be part of the lore. Aiding SPO in this project will grant you an invite to choose a role.

Ill give you my point based hat system I made for a tdm for a part in your story.

Make a server and invite me to it to show me the mod, then I'll have to talk to pass about it and show him it too

Working hard right now on the Bandito Fort!
Paradon has been accepted to SPO and is now helping with RBR!

So do you apply to be a legendary character?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 02:29:51 PM by Favela »