Tezuni's Overated Jail RP

Author Topic: Tezuni's Overated Jail RP  (Read 4428 times)

holy loving stuff STOP MAKING SO MANY THREADS

Stop being such a God damn drama whore OP.

i haven't been on the server anytime recently but i used to go to it pretty frequently and i never really had any problems with it
so uh

So much bullstuff...  In order to be a mod, you do not have to donate.  In order for a player to become mod, an admin must find them an active, model player.  Then they get regular, can't really do anything as a regular but build on your image.  Then you'll be able to become mod, but in order to be an admin you have to get consensus from the Super Admins.

so much bullstuff... I've been a regular player since this stuffty jail break was made, I followed all the stuffty rules, dealt with the stuffty admins nicely and then tried getting "consensus" from those same admin and they turned me down because I wasn't on enough. Seeing how I had been on everyday for an hour or two ever day I'm not sure what the forget their problem was. To become an admin you basically have to suck their ****.  After that it didn't really matter if I followed the rules or not.

Anyway back the build part. I want to cry every time I see his build that he's so proud of. I'm almost done with a remade version which I will be posting in the gallery soon and then hosting myself.

so much bullstuff... I've been a regular player since this stuffty jail break was made, I followed all the stuffty rules, dealt with the stuffty admins nicely and then tried getting "consensus" from those same admin and they turned me down because I wasn't on enough. Seeing how I had been on everyday for an hour or two ever day I'm not sure what the forget their problem was. To become an admin you basically have to suck their ****.  After that it didn't really matter if I followed the rules or not.

Anyway back the build part. I want to cry every time I see his build that he's so proud of. I'm almost done with a remade version which I will be posting in the gallery soon and then hosting myself.

Mm, guess noone noticed you. c:

it's not even an RP
its a jail escape
if it was a jail escape you'd assume there wouldn't be rp crap like the existance of freekill

there isnt much wrong with the server except the lack of decent admins
tezuni is a whole other story, however

you know most big-name servers are without a host a lot because they don't have the time to be constantly hosting, but people will want it up regardless, so they get other admins and mods to be on there when they're not

and i think youre buttforget handicapped if you believe you have to donate to become mod. i became mod without donating and i only donated after i became mod. if you seriously believe that i fear for your children.

and when you pick up an illegal item it says you're wanted. if you actually read instead of being blind you would realize that it says "if you are killed it will not be considered a freekill". i guess you're saying that's bad but whatever

and the build isnt horrible. what's the problem with seeing the end of the map? i mean, jails dont go on infinitely you know. besides, if there werent places to see the end of the map you wouldnt have places like the yard the escape zone or the freeplay zone, to name a few.

youre handicapped op, and i dont even like tezuni

Hahhaha!!!! He rated my build a 3/10! I wonder what that makes his!!!! :D
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=245680.0

well tbh it isnt all that great

Jesus christ. Tezuni's is probably better than that.

Here's your answer.

Mine

Yours

Yeah dude, Tezuni's is way better...