Author Topic: Tezuni's Overated Jail RP  (Read 4421 times)

hahha notice how he didn't post my cell pictures to compare because he know's his looks like stuff.

Instead he compares his fully built jail to the not finished empty room so he's have a small change. lol

hahha notice how he didn't post my cell pictures to compare because he know's his looks like stuff.
No his are literally better.
Every aspect of his is better.
Except for maybe brick placement.

I'll tell you what. When I'm done and start hosting I'll make sure you don't have to play on my server. You can have fun on Tezuni's server instead. I'd hate to make you look at my crappy build. ;)

Just stop. You're making a fool of yourself.

I'll tell you what. When I'm done and start hosting I'll make sure you don't have to play on my server. You can have fun on Tezuni's server instead. I'd hate to make you look at my crappy build. ;)
I was actually starting to feel bad for, but you're kind of an asshat

Quit being an idiot Lunar. God I swear the OP is smarter than you.

Just stop. You're making a fool of yourself.
I think there are more than one fool in this thread

wow just grow up and realize your build doesn't look very good. no need to act like a stupid whiny kid

so much bullstuff... I've been a regular player since this stuffty jail break was made, I followed all the stuffty rules, dealt with the stuffty admins nicely and then tried getting "consensus" from those same admin and they turned me down because I wasn't on enough. Seeing how I had been on everyday for an hour or two ever day I'm not sure what the forget their problem was. To become an admin you basically have to suck their ****.  After that it didn't really matter if I followed the rules or not.

Anyway back the build part. I want to cry every time I see his build that he's so proud of. I'm almost done with a remade version which I will be posting in the gallery soon and then hosting myself.
When the Jail Break was made, there was no Regular rank. Or whatever you want to call it.

wow just grow up and realize your build doesn't look very good. no need to act like a stupid whiny kid
How does mine look http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=228061.0

Now that, thats out of the way lets get to the serious stuff.

Admins
Okay Before we go any further lets bring a point to the table. In order to become an admin, you need to be a mod, But in order to be a mod you must have Donated at least once. Now that's a Bad sign right there. Rarely are there any Sensible admins on this trainwreck of a server. but that reason is mostly due to this. Admins are supposed to be people you trust to uphold a server, not people who paid for perks. Not to mention if Tezuni's never on, he only gives people admin, by words of his admins. (in a sense the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer, but if you replace the words rich with Ignorant, and poor with sensible)Admins have been known to ban, kick or mute for no reason what so ever.Not to mention the making of stupid rules.

Uwotm8

Okay, I'm a moderator at tezuni's and I must say that I have never donated, and perhaps. I might in the near future. I see all the stuff that's around here, and I sometimes wonder what the forget is wrong with people. It's Tezuni's issue with the admins, yes. but really, the whole reason why the server gets drama'd as much as it does, is probably the stuff admins that he leaves in command. mostly the age of 10-12.

To become an admin you basically have to suck their ****.  After that it didn't really matter if I followed the rules or not.

what the hell are you talking about

just because you're nice does not guarantee anything; i worked my ass off for weeks, maybe even months to get where i am now. there was no richard-sucking involved. make yourself stand out as an important and credible member of the community, as opposed to just following common guidelines prescribed to everybody such as following the rules and not acting like a total tool.

When the Jail Break was made, there was no Regular rank. Or whatever you want to call it.
the forget are you talking about

are you implying that because they added regular ranks, it's bad?

because regular rank does not mean you are a rank other than admin, mod, host, or vip

it means you are on constantly and if you're a Regular then you have a higher chance of getting mod or admin because you're on more