Author Topic: What is the most important item in the event of a disaster?  (Read 10800 times)

brickman
i would strangle you if you start talkim bout spears tho

hey brick want some spearmint gummjmmjma.kjjjkool kids klubkk

oh piss off if you have a bow you obviously have arrows they go together you can't get me by that technicality.
And also, if you're firing a spear at someone and you miss, guess what? You're suddenly disarmed and now the guy you just lobbed your pointy caveman stick at both has a spear and whatever weapon he already had, which i can tell you right now wouldn't be a second damn spear.

1. i dont know why you'd be equipped with a spear if you dont know how to throw it correctly
like i said before, if theres a chance of losing it, you could just not throw it and just hit him with it

2. bows are not magically taped together with arrows. they are different things.

edit:

I'm pretty sure there would be plenty of stuff to find, no need to hunt down everyone you see.Not to mention this isn't some video game where long ranged weapons are innefective over a short distance, an arrow would forget up anybody 2 metres away, harder to miss too.

lol are you loving kidding me

good luck killing someone with a spear at close range. have to reload? too bad. im swinging my spear at your face so fast youll be in pieces.

1. i dont know why you'd be equipped with a spear if you dont know how to throw it correctly
like i said before, if theres a chance of losing it, you could just not throw it and just hit him with it

2. bows are not magically taped together with arrows. they are different things.
1. Are you a professional spear thrower?
1.5 what if you risk the chance of losing it and opt not to throw it but the other person has a ranged weapon, eg a bow
2. Bows and arrows are hand in hand, I don't know where you would find one without the other. That's like complaining that you can have any gun you want but no ammo, or an escape vehicle with no tires or fuel because they are separate things.
lol are you loving kidding me

good luck killing someone with a spear at close range. have to reload? too bad. im swinging my spear at your face so fast youll be in pieces.
You clearly don't have much experience with bows, for starters you would have been shot well before you got close enough to use your spear (assuming you didn't throw it and miss like you most likely would) secondly reloading a bow takes no time at all, thirdly if I did need to get out of the way of your spear to reload I would, it's not like having a bow means you have to stand in one place, reloading and running/moving backwards is hardly a challenge.
p.s. an arrow will fly a lot faster than you can joust your spear
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 02:22:33 AM by Clone v.117 »

oh stuff i got it

power morpher

1. Are you a professional spear thrower?
1.5 what if you risk the chance of losing it and opt not to throw it but the other person has a ranged weapon, eg a bow
2. Bows and arrows are hand in hand, I don't know where you would find one without the other. That's like complaining that you can have any gun you want but no ammo, or an escape vehicle with no tires or fuel because they are separate things.

you clearly dont get my point. a bow and arrows are not attatched. they are two different items.

You clearly don't have much experience with bows, for starters you would have been shot well before you got close enough to use your spear (assuming you didn't throw it and miss like you most likely would) secondly reloading a bow takes no time at all, thirdly if I did need to get out of the way of your spear to reload I would, it's not like having a bow means you have to stand in one place, reloading and running/moving backwards is hardly a challenge.

heres a scenario

you have one weapon. you have a bow. what are you going to do, hit me with a bow?

and, even assuming you have arrows, what i sneak up on you and stab you straight through the chest? game over

and ill have you know i throw spears in my spare time to get ready for disasters, so yeah, id consider myself professional.

1. it's still a terrible throwing weapon because if you do miss you're forgeted and it's just awkward. Also, you can get much more accuracy and range with a bow.

2. if somebody said they would choose a gun would you also make the argument that it would be pointless because they wouldn't have bullets? bows and arrows go together, alright? It's not impossible to think that if you're carrying a bow you're gonna also be carrying god damn arrows

edit: clone v.117 has entered the game

doubleedit:
heres a scenario

you have one weapon. you have a bow. what are you going to do, hit me with a bow?

and, even assuming you have arrows, what i sneak up on you and stab you straight through the chest? game over

and ill have you know i throw spears in my spare time to get ready for disasters, so yeah, id consider myself professional.
this is golden.

2. if somebody said they would choose a gun would you also make the argument that it would be pointless because they wouldn't have bullets? bows and arrows go together, alright? It's not impossible to think that if you're carrying a bow you're gonna also be carrying god damn arrows

thats like saying you can have a gun and a knife because they go together

no

you dont get the point. you get one physical item. as long as it is attatched to something else or is welded together, it counts as one item.

you clearly dont get my point. a bow and arrows are not attatched. they are two different items.

heres a scenario

Don't worry I get your point, it's just that your point is completely handicapped.

heres a scenario

you have one weapon. you have a spear. what are you going to do, hit me with a spear?

and, even assuming you could aim for stuff, what if I sneak up on you and shoot/stab you straight through the anywhere? game over

and ill have you know i have used bows since I was a small child in my spare time to get ready for disasters because i like them, so yeah, id consider myself good.

no

you dont get the point. you get one physical item. as long as it is attatched to something else or is welded together, it counts as one item.
Uh no, a gun and knife don't go together, a bow and arrows do, as does a gun with bullets.
If you're arguing against the "gun OR bullets" thingy then clearly you think you should get a gun and bullets, which is the same as a bow and arrows.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 02:30:07 AM by Clone v.117 »

no

well knifes and guns don't go together what the hell lol

also in response to your previous post, I could just as easily sneak up behind you and draw my bow & arrow and suddenly I've got the end of your life grasped between my middle and index fingers. what are you going to do? rapidly swoosh around and toss your stick at me? by the time you have turned 90 degrees your head will have been gravy, son.

Don't worry I get your point, it's just that your point is completely handicapped.

heres a scenario

you have one weapon. you have a spear. what are you going to do, hit me with a spear?

and, even assuming you could aim for stuff, what if I sneak up on you and shoot/stab you straight through the anywhere? game over

and ill have you know i have used bows since I was a small child in my spare time to get ready for disasters because i like them, so yeah, id consider myself good.Uh no, a gun and knife don't go together, a bow and arrows do, as does a gun with bullets.
If you're arguing against the "gun OR bullets" thingy then clearly you think you should get a gun and bullets, which is the same as a bow and arrows.

the problem is is that bows are not as good as spears

well knifes and guns don't go together what the hell lol

also in response to your previous post, I could just as easily sneak up behind you and draw my bow & arrow and suddenly I've got the end of your life grasped between my middle and index fingers. what are you going to do? rapidly swoosh around and toss your stick at me? by the time you have turned 90 degrees your head will have been gravy, son.

yes they do, as in a hunter uses both a knife and a gun.