Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 48786 times)

With the way things are going, it looks like I'll be filming EVERYTHING (which remains) tomorrow.

Saturday morning is the latest; I have to be out of here for winter break and go home to much less powerful internet.

but by tomorrow evening, I will have HOURS OF TRULY FREE TIME (forgetIN' YAY). To everyone that keeps asking me about when to act: then.
HUZZAH!
Will you be hosting on a public server of yours?

HUZZAH!
Will you be hosting on a public server of yours?
Yeah.

As a warning: places are not guaranteed, I can probably replace you, and I start kicking on a hair trigger when I feel overwhelmed by distracting people

Aaaand I'll be gone for most of tomorrow. Oh well.

is the server public?
If so, I'l come on and help.

Can we possibly have the times you will be recording? This is very important to me. I live in a timezone that is about -8 hours from you (I pretend you live in USA).

there is a reason there is a "local time" field on the user profiles, there's even locations, golly!

there is a reason there is a "local time" field on the user profiles, there's even locations, golly!
But 'evening' isn't a time on the clock.

usually when "evening" is said you can guess beyond 1800, it was presumably said specifically because there was no definite time

I estimate I'll be finishing the video between noon Friday and noon Saturday, with eating and sleeping involved, and intending to finish before midnight Friday.

someone's avatar should be Jason in the trailer since tomorrow is Friday the 13th. and I cant wait to see the new trailer
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 07:44:04 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

someone's avatar should be Jason in the trailer since tomorrow is Friday the 13th. and I cant wait to see the new trailer
Tomorrow is my birthday.

Maxx confirmed to be Jason Voorhees
OH NO I GOTTA RUN
THEY FOUND ME OUT FUCIKUFICUUFKC

what's your time zone eksi

i might come by if i can