NEW TRAILER -- New thread

Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 48686 times)

its a bunch of things sticking off more things and the greenhouse area looks straight up silly
It's far more than that, and the greenhouse looks great IMO.

sounds like someone is jealous?

l o l why are you so salty recently, you're going after everyone
take it ez

It's far more than that, and the greenhouse looks great IMO.

and yes yes i know it took a lot of effort but a lot of the outside details don't make too much sense from somebody that didn't build it, and i think the greenhouse would have been better off straight up round rather than the weird shape its got going on now. im not discrediting his build, im pointing out things that don't quite appeal to me.

Yeah, some of it makes no sense to me and probably could of been cut down, but I think it looks amazing still.

Then again, i'm not the best builder.

Im at my server now if you want to come record. ill PM the password

omg that was awesome. We just did a clip for the trailer. i would tell you what happened, but no spoilers. Eksi showed us the final 3 second product, it was awesome. Thank's for everyone being there, such a blast! Crowd was awesome too! *not crown*

So, what's next?

So, what's next?
Now, I try to not fail Calculus II. I'm juggling priorities here.

Now, I try to not fail Calculus II. I'm juggling priorities here.

Ok, sounds good.

I'll be on RTB, so tell me when you are filming again, or need any help for that matter.

sounds like someone is jealous?
hes right tho, random stuff hanging off the hull is not detail

the really cool stuff about that ship is almost all events. that's honestly TAGs worst ship design wise.

(eksi if you still want me to send you ships let me know on steam, I packaged a few together you can use)

stop judge me pls :(
Don't forget it has an interior too. Also, the greenhouse is just the top deck of the dome. 2nd deck is the view deck and the bottommost one is the bridge.
But I respect your opinion and I understand it. I made it with the specific intent of seeing how far I could go into abstract detail, and I personally like the outcome, but I'm not 100% satisfied with the glass dome up front. Suggestions are more than welcome.

tell me if you still need to use Eole Island, idk if you used utopia yet, but i will load it on the server

eksi just pm me if you want me to act lol i might not be on when you film though lol

(eksi if you still want me to send you ships let me know on steam, I packaged a few together you can use)
Give him ones I helped with

Also is the percent complete based off of real data or is it just numbers being pulled out of your ass?

Also is the percent complete based off of real data or is it just numbers being pulled out of your ass?
It's actually the length of video I've finished compared to the length that is still just a timeline

It's actually the length of video I've finished compared to the length that is still just a timeline
k so not random numbers than.

k so not random numbers than.
Unless a concrete length compared to a concrete length is random to you, no.