Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 48688 times)

The airport in the op looks p stuffty
It does. There's like 0 detail and it's flat. But I don't think anyone has a better one available?

It does. There's like 0 detail and it's flat. But I don't think anyone has a better one available?
I'm concerned about your idea of detail.

I'm concerned about your idea of detail.
This has incredible detail:

This does not:

I'm pretty sure most airports are on flat concrete. Either that or I am going to some strange airports.

It's a regional airport. It's supposed to have planes in it, not blow your mind.

so do the new links i sent you work?

I don't know what that is but I need a zombie map
It's a large scale zombie survival with a large map and lots of terrain, I'd assume that's what you want since it's got terrain and zombies.

Here is the topic link: forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=219318.0

It's a large scale zombie survival with a large map and lots of terrain, I'd assume that's what you want since it's got terrain and zombies.

Here is the topic link: forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=219318.0
It looks like you've got that under control, is there any chance you could host it some time today or tomorrow with Path Cam Events?

I'm pretty sure most airports are on flat concrete. Either that or I am going to some strange airports.
Do a random google image search for "airport"

I'm up for an actor.

Friend me on Skype, "jakob14941" without quotes obv.

Looking forward to this.

Give me the one you want me to use or stop being a pest.

I did, and I found nothing but flat concrete runways and thin layers of grass.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:56:22 AM by Theportalmaster »

Wasn't this Big Brother's skyrim RPG?
Yeah it was, I remember working on it with him.

I don't think I can finish the logo in just two days; school and stuff gets in the way.

When exactly do you need it by? I think I can get it by the weekend, but I can't guarantee. It's not excessively difficult; it just takes time to scale it just right.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 06:01:45 PM by Conan »

I don't think I can finish the logo in just two days; school and stuff gets in the way.

When exactly do you need it by? I think I can get it by the weekend, but I can't guarantee. It's not excessively difficult; it just takes time to scale it just right.
Situation has changed (thank Badspot, this is known as Dead Week around here), I now need it at least by about Wednesday next week.