NEW TRAILER -- New thread

Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 48753 times)

Remakes also show the range of possibility Blockland can handle.
"Wait, I can do THAAAT In Blockland!?"

And if the replica is good, people might think "holy stuff, that looks almost like the thing it's based on. Blockland must offer a wide variety of bricks and possibilities if people can recreate it this good!"

And if the replica is good, people might think "holy stuff, that looks almost like the thing it's based on. Blockland must offer a wide variety of bricks and possibilities if people can recreate it this good!"
exactly, just look at my Hollywood tower hotel in the first page! but of of course that's not the only replica that's absolutely stunning.

exactly, just look at my Hollywood tower hotel in the first page! but of of course that's not the only replica that's absolutely stunning.
I thought more about the Titanic :P But yeah, there are a lot of great builds in Blockland. Get ANT to provide one of his builds!

oh yeah I forgot that I built GLaDOS a while back and it was pretty dam good if I do say so myself.  Could use some updating though, was built waay back in like v9 before all the cool custom bricks were made. (and it was based on Portal 1 GLaDOS because Portal 2 wasn't even announced yet... and Portal 2 GLaDOS is way prettier) If you're interested perhaps I'll be not-lazy and update it.  If this is gonna be on steam we might as well throw in a couple of valve-things in there.

Edit: just loaded it and it's actually pretty bland and would take quite a bit of redoing ;P  So maybe not best idea.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 05:15:54 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

oh yeah I forgot that I built GLaDOS a while back and it was pretty dam good if I do say so myself.  Could use some updating though, was built waay back in like v9 before all the cool custom bricks were made. (and it was based on Portal 1 GLaDOS because Portal 2 wasn't even announced yet... and Portal 2 GLaDOS is way prettier) If you're interested perhaps I'll be not-lazy and update it.  If this is gonna be on steam we might as well throw in a couple of valve-things in there.

Edit: just loaded it and it's actually pretty bland and would take quite a bit of redoing ;P  So maybe not best idea.

Would've been a cool idea though... What about featuring one of the TF2 DMs?

Would've been a cool idea though... What about featuring one of the TF2 DMs?

Regulith's 2fort! Yes!

for the generic section or wherever you wanna put it;

Save & more images are at http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238030.0

God damn,
I can't stop looking at these builds..

how about a contest. Filipe1020 vs Pablo vs Eksi lol