NEW TRAILER -- New thread

Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 48476 times)

You can use my Rocket if you want to, and if you're interested, you might wanna know that I'm gonna build a launch pad and some other stuff later.

If I can get good angles on it, sure. That looks like it's full of holes right now.

Got a few angles without any, but I suppose that'd be a problem then

Oh god this
Assuming this means you want it/still want it, I'll start searching for the save immediately.

And if you're still looking for nature builds to fly through:

I think flying through the mine could be really cool. All default except for a JVS vault door (which is missing from the save). If you load it up, it may look uncompleted, but that is a section I lost interest in developing. Should you f8 into the structure itself you'll find a fully completed environment. <3

I do have the save for this one.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6_1mc5nfv-UenUya2JCdWwxa3c/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: I've found the jail escape! Let me know if you have any problems with the link/build/etc.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6_1mc5nfv-UbG9CUWt3MXZHX00/edit

EDIT 2: I checked out the jail escape save and one roof and half a building are missing. If you decide that you want to use the build I can fix it for you. Should only take an hour or so.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 06:45:40 PM by End »

I'm not sure it's impressive enough that I can show it off in the time it would get in the current plan (0.2 to 0.4 seconds)
ok yeah, I agree it's not really cut out for that type of thing.

ok yeah, I agree it's not really cut out for that type of thing.
It's got really great terrain though, if you don't have enough shots of those yet

It's got really great terrain though, if you don't have enough shots of those yet
Yea but all the good terrain is stolen from one of Badspot's builds  :cookieMonster:

Wait so will there be a server where people do this stuff or?

Wait so will there be a server where people do this stuff or?

Where people build? No, were just offering builds.
As for acting, there's not much info at the moment..

Need: Building or landscape off of which you could hang glide.

Would this work? http://imgur.com/a/MYG1k

Would this work? http://imgur.com/a/MYG1k
That's not the kind of height I'm thinking of. I'd mean something closer to the top of a skyscraper, or a cliff where if you stand at the top, the bottom might be threatening to go out of view distance.

The kind of height where you would get enough distance to glide to the next transition. (airport)

Where people build? No, were just offering builds.
As for acting, there's not much info at the moment..
Plan has changed somewhat, I'll be trying to find time to film during the next week. Mostly the 2nd to the 5th, aiming to have the trailer released by Friday the 6th. I'm using part of this weekend to sort out the timeline and film as much as I can (the unorganized or build-only shots where I don't need to host anything).

Then I'll be able to host and record on my college's 90 MB/s connection instead of 6 MB/s.

That's not the kind of height I'm thinking of. I'd mean something closer to the top of a skyscraper, or a cliff where if you stand at the top, the bottom might be threatening to go out of view distance.

The kind of height where you would get enough distance to glide to the next transition. (airport)
the tallest tower of the SPO castle i posted earlier should work for that.

Um, if you want to do a fly through DayB I could have that for you.

so many free builds in this topic

By the way, I just remembered I've got some really cool stuff some people made with the trains mod in my saves folder somewhere. I can post the file and you can have a look at it if you want? (You'll need the mod to run it)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 11:46:49 AM by chrisbot6 »

That's Seattle or Utopia for ya.

Plan has changed somewhat, I'll be trying to find time to film during the next week. Mostly the 2nd to the 5th, aiming to have the trailer released by Friday the 6th. I'm using part of this weekend to sort out the timeline and film as much as I can (the unorganized or build-only shots where I don't need to host anything).

Then I'll be able to host and record on my college's 90 MB/s connection instead of 6 MB/s.

I look forward to applying to act when the time comes.