NEW TRAILER -- New thread

Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 48187 times)

Have you decided on a space build yet? If not me and Nexus worked on and off on a project for a good while. If I can find the save I'll post some pictures.

forgetforgetforgetforgetfcufk dcudkuckfasdf

jehosaphat

yeeeeeeeee

no ad can hype me like this ad.
just a huge fan of your editing, eksi. its really quality and i learned how to make good-looking videos from your first one.

also, in regards to islands, you could ask dylanzzz/coburn to give you his Balloonists Build Royale to use.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=237451.0

« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 06:24:12 PM by Conan »

Basketball arena has been completed. Do you want images or do you stop by servers to shoot?

just a huge fan of your editing, eksi. its really quality and i learned how to make good-looking videos from your first one.

also, in regards to islands, you could ask dylanzzz/coburn to give you his Balloonists Build Royale to use.
Thanks a bunch!
As it happens, those islands are already edited in.

Basketball arena has been completed. Do you want images or do you stop by servers to shoot?
SHET

I forgot about those again

I'll stop by servers

Have you decided on a space build yet? If not me and Nexus worked on and off on a project for a good while. If I can find the save I'll post some pictures.
Not finally, no. Let me see what you have.

I started a blockland logo; i'll post pics of the first couple of letters tomorrow.

I started a blockland logo; i'll post pics of the first couple of letters tomorrow.
Good, thank you, please try to finish it tomorrow if possible.

The airport in the op looks p stuffty

If you still need actors or whatever, I could do something. My Skype login name is MondoII (display name is jamesster).

Also holy crud so many awesome builds here.

sumz city would also be a good addition if you want another city

Its too late for my build huh...

The airport in the op looks p stuffty
I like it. If you don't, try providing a better one.

Its too late for my build huh...
Not necessarily. What build are you considering?

sumz city would also be a good addition if you want another city
Indeed, I have that.

so for the landmarks will you use the build i posted on the first page?

You named it HTH (delightfully descriptive) and sent me a link to a private file

So at the moment, I'm not.